May 19, 2014 How often do you go bare faced?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
gulp, like with nothing? 

only when I am sick and in bed and not expecting visitors OR when I am lazy and am not going out anywhere....

I always have something on my face, even if it doesn't *look* like it.  I don't want to scare babies.

I don't. Even at home I wear tinted moisturizer and mascara. I almost never have days where I don't leave the house. 

Not too often- only like when I'm sick or for sure not leaving the house. I hate being bare faced though. My face feels super gross & oily without any makeup on!! Weird

More often than I'd like to admit.  I worked at a summer camp for a gazillion summers and makeup just isn't an option at an outdoors summer camp.  Last week I think I wore makeup twice?  When I'm breaking out I try to go light on makeup- and just some days it doesn't happen!

I used to never go out without makeup, but now I have 2 young kids, and sometimes I just don't have time to put it on! I always wear SPF 30 sunscreen on my face though every day.

Most days, actually. I LOVE putting on a full face of makeup but I honestly am not really going many places other than mine and my kids' school, the park or the grocery store and I kind of feel like it's a waste to put much on for those places. So, I might go barefaced 4 days out of the week, light makeup two days and only full out one day.

I always have moisturizer on at the very least - and usually a SPF product too - either a bb or sunscreen and lip balm.  For me that is barefaced and my normal day.  When I'm meeting clients or out with my friends I usually will add some blush, bronzer - maybe some eyeliner and some lip product.  I only do a full face a few times a year.  I'm totally terrible and doing eyes so I need my daughter to help if I need a full on face lol.  I usually on bother for formal events or weddings or getting up in front of 800 people to speak lol.  Yikes come to think of it - I'm going to be presenting at a conference next month - and its not on home turf - who will fix my make up for me!!  My daughter says I'm incompetent on my own face but fine with someone elses lol - I can't even get mascara on without making a mess!

Barely ever, unless I'm sick. Even at home I'm always wearing something to test its longevity for a review.

Usually in the morning though, I go barefaced to the school bus and apply my makeup before first period. Gives me a better sense of what light I'm seen in.

Very infreqently.  Even though many women, particularly in my age range do not make the effort, I think it adds something.  Does it make one feel prettier?  More confident?  Whatever, I do think even a bit of make-up, i.e., mascara and lipstick, takes a minimum of effort, but is still worth it.

I go bare very infrequently.  One of the things that putting my makeup on in the morning does for me is makes me feel more finished, more ready for the day, even if I'm just staying home. So at a bare minimum I put on moisturizer, a primer, mascara, blush and something on my lips. It relaxes me as well and then if something comes up, I'm ready to go! Otherwise I'm a SAHW and mom to a teenager and don't get out much. It also makes it harder to crawl back into bed once I'm up and made up as well.

However, I'm putting on makeup as much for myself as I am to look nice to others. "I" is the definitive word here, it's a me thing. So barefaced, maybe one day a week if I know I'm staying in totally, no chance of doing anything anywhere- and even then I might do my makeup just to play with colors and looks.

:wub: :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Well, I go bare faced daily except for a little face cream and maybe a touch of BB cream. That's it! I seldomly wear any make up at all.

I prefer a natural look and think a fresh looking face is the best.

Rare if ever. I even put it on when I'm sick! I'll slap on a lippie, weird but it makes me feel better. I have a love affair with my bed, but makeup gets me to leave it 30 minutes earlier then I'd like. Also, I don't leave the house without it, I mean I could but I don't. Even on days I don't think I have something to do, I'll put it on.

*I'd hate to miss out because I didn't put my face on!

Last edited by a moderator:
 I've been known to go for a long stretch bare faced, especially if I'm sick. I've finally learned to be comfortable enough in my skin that I'm happy either way. It all just depends on my mood but I do like to look put together.

NEVER.

EVER.

Unless I'm strictly staying at home. Or dying of a horrible illness and can't put make up on.

Haha, you girls are funny. I kidd. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I always wear my natural face. I don't go anywhere special, so i don't wear makeup. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I have/do worn/wear a bit of BB cream a few times, but I basically NEVER wear makeup, like, I'll wear it if I wanna wear it on a “pamper me feeling”.

@@SaraP makeup always makes me feel better too whenever I'm sick or down. But god I love the occasional bare face when I can touch/rub my face and not have to check straight after that I haven't ruined my makeup.

*Edited by Babs28 to remove blog promotion per our TOS* 

I usually go bare-faced a couple of times per week, and I usually leave the house at least once a week with no makeup.

Latest posts

Back