Luxx22

Memebox Addiction Support Thread

I say no atm as running out of room. I need a bigger house

That's what helping me buy less boxes! When I saw them piled up in my room. I was like no more! I haven't even used half of the stuff yet. The only box I used everything from was the Hair and Body box. XD
  • Like 1

Woops and I was thinking I it wasn't so bad and that someone here must have way more memeboxes than me xD 

Thanks for the titles xD haha

PS I didn't know I couldn't add social media links :o now I have 10 warning points. How do I get rid of them?

I wanted to like your post, but my like button is broke...sigh

haha. I'll take your post of goodwill. 

And welcome home to addiction thread, child.  :hugs3:

• Like 3

I wanted to like your post, but my like button is broke...sigh

Well HELLOOO @@biancardi! Broke the bank yet? Lol

• Like 1

Hi,

My name is Marjolein, I'm a Memeboxaholic!

I've bought 49 Memeboxes and 6 Memeshop orders since this March.

Sarah from Bits&Boxes called me the "Memequeen".

I'm loving and using that title but it does costs a lot xD

Girls we are fabulous and need more Memeboxes!

But when do we say no?

XOXO

Marjolein

*your Memequeen*

[Edited by meaganola. Faux signature/social media promotion removed.]

OMG how do u use all those products?

• Like 2

OMG how do u use all those products?

Very easy actually: I have a Korean skincare routine for day & night so you use a lot lot lot of products in a routine. My whole skincare routine is made out of memebox products and korean products I bought online. so say for daytime(sorry for bad english I'm Dutch!):

1 clean your face from makeup with makeup removeing wipes. 2 Cleanse your face with a foam/cream or gel cleanser (I use cream cleansers) 3. apply toner 4. apply mask (any kind of) 5, cleanse again 6. apply essence. 7. apply moist amoule 8. apply emulsion. 9. apply moist cream. 10. apply water essence spray 11. apply suncream 12. apply cc cream (or bb) 13 apply makeup. 14. Spray water essence again. 15. Wash hands and apply bodylotion on arms and hand or mine will get super dry) 16. apply perfume  en done I think:)

And apply everything without flipping coins (so apply royal, but not the perfume)

It works for me :)

• Like 1

Well HELLOOO @@biancardi! Broke the bank yet? Lol

ARRGGGGHHHHH.....

I had fun at work this afternoon - I was in a R&D session and I saw the OMG email.  I dropped everything to open it up and look at it.  My co-worker, a guy, started asking me about it, so I started googling weird Asian skincare!!  HAHA

We had a good laugh over that.....Bull Semen for hair, bird poo for facials.  Makes the snake venom, bee venom & snail slime seem ordinary!

• Like 2

ARRGGGGHHHHH.....

I had fun at work this afternoon - I was in a R&D session and I saw the OMG email.  I dropped everything to open it up and look at it.  My co-worker, a guy, started asking me about it, so I started googling weird Asian skincare!!  HAHA

We had a good laugh over that.....Bull Semen for hair, bird poo for facials.  Makes the snake venom, bee venom & snail slime seem ordinary!

I bought bee venom from MASK HOUSE for under my eyes. :)

The secret key spot thingie is made with bee venom.  I purchased an essence spray from beautynetkorea (again, secret key) with bee venom.  I like it.

• Like 1

The secret key spot thingie is made with bee venom.  I purchased an essence spray from beautynetkorea (again, secret key) with bee venom.  I like it.

Do you mean this one:  Secret Key - Honey Bee's AC Control Mist 100ml [ Sesentive / Troubled skin ] ? :)

(love that shop too.. but somehow their shop on ebay (with same products) ships faster than their website:O)

Do you mean this one:  Secret Key - Honey Bee's AC Control Mist 100ml [ Sesentive / Troubled skin ] ? :)

(love that shop too.. but somehow their shop on ebay (with same products) ships faster than their website:O)

yes, that is the product and I love it!!

• Like 1

@@marjojojoleintje *bowing down* that is like BEYOND impressive. I just imagine you laying in pile of pink boxes and strange Korean skincare. What a life!! Love it. 

I have 4 or 5 boxes coming to me and I have literally no where to put them. No. Where. Must get rid of other stuff before then!! I guess that's the good thing about these taking forever and a day to ship right? 

• Like 2

@@rachelshine i'll be embarassed when my cousin come over to help me pack some stuff. lol. I am a student!! I can't have this much stuff but I do  :laughno: 

• Like 1

I will also be embarrassed!  I just bought many S.Korean masks at iHerb.com (see my post here http://www.makeuptalk.com/f/topic/131289-koreanasian-beauty-and-skincare-talk/?p=2228767)

they have a trial section - and they had several masks at .50 each!!  some of them were a 2-pack, etc - normally 2.95 each. 

I bought 69.00 worth of items for only 21.95!

my masks have their own tupperware container in the frig now - lol

• Like 6

Haha, good to know I'm not the only one obsessed with sheet masks. I have over 100 stored away in a box xD 

*stored*? Girl! you ever going to use those? :P

*stored*? Girl! you ever going to use those? :P

I take about 5 a time to the refrigerator to use, and just grab new once they're used. I don't have room for all of them in there xD

• Like 1

@@marjojojoleintje *bowing down* that is like BEYOND impressive. I just imagine you laying in pile of pink boxes and strange Korean skincare. What a life!! Love it. 

I have 4 or 5 boxes coming to me and I have literally no where to put them. No. Where. Must get rid of other stuff before then!! I guess that's the good thing about these taking forever and a day to ship right? 

haha I stack them in a tower, Soon I'll reach my ceiling xD  when I have enough I'm gonna build my Memefortress :D  (I keep the boxes because I think they are handy) I did recently hanged to shelves in my room to specialy storage Korean cosmetics :)  YES late shipping is good because then I can empty products in the waiting time :D

• Like 1