Luxx22

Memebox Addiction Support Thread

I play lots of casual adventure games (the ones with hidden object scenes) and regular adventure PC games. I used to play hundreds of casual ones, but now they come out so quickly (at least 2 quite big games a week) that I don't have time to catch up and lost a bit of an interest. 

I don't see it as addiction really because I mostly get them free and don't get obsessed with them LOL It's really just a hobby, just like reading books which is my biggest one.

But I'm definately a bit of (or more) of a Memebox addict and a shopoholic generally. I really spend a lot on beauty products and clothes...

• Like 1

Now I'm still playing video games liked Dishorored, Dead Islands, Skyrim, Don't Starve.. these games are offline games. Now I just play these awesome storylines and when the game ends it ends. I have more fun playing this than online games :) but I can say no and don't play all day!

skyrim was the last thing i played. the graphics were awesome. i thought some bits were difficult like weight limits and walking time etc.. until i found god mode hahaha. i likened that to memepoints and glitch. makes addictions........ worse addictions.

• Like 1

Stumbled in here, and I used to have a gaming addiction too! I used to play WoW for years, and it got pretty bad for a few months back in college, but I don't play anymore. I definitely miss raid nights boyfriend and I used to play together, those were fun. And right before I got into makeup and subscription boxes I was buying tons of 3DS games and gaming consoles. Now I have a fairly small collection, but I haven't even played all of them! Now makeup and subs are pretty much all of my fun expenses, I only buy a game or two occasionally, lately it was the DLC for Borderlands 2 from the Steam Summer Sale.

• Like 4

It does my heart good to see so many fellow gamers on this forum! My weakness is for JRPGs, platformers, and Dragon Age. And I'm very, very lucky to have a wonderful husband who buys me games for holidays and the occasional "just because" gift (leaving me more $$ for my clothes/beauty/books addictions, obvs). He's a keeper, that one! <3 <3 <3

• Like 5

It does my heart good to see so many fellow gamers on this forum! My weakness is for JRPGs, platformers, and Dragon Age. And I'm very, very lucky to have a wonderful husband who buys me games for holidays and the occasional "just because" gift (leaving me more $$ for my clothes/beauty/books addictions, obvs). He's a keeper, that one! <3 <3 <3

Makeup, & MMORG/JRPGs games, what more could a girl ask for? :P

• Like 5

my current addiction is my blog, memebox, makeuptalk and writing fiction. its odd to think a year ago i hadnt started any of these things

I want the global 15 box so badly but i have no coupon codes left to use!  I feel like using one of my other accounts but then my main account wouldn't get the credit...and I kind of want to stay VIP for the status. :/

I want the global 15 box so badly but i have no coupon codes left to use!  I feel like using one of my other accounts but then my main account wouldn't get the credit...and I kind of want to stay VIP for the status. :/

Since it is a new month. There are many 1 time use blog reader promo codes floating around right now. It is like $3 off but every little discount helps, right?

I finally bought my first box... global #15 with the code. Then the next day I bought the girl's night out box because it sounds like stuff I will definitely use (and most likely cosmetics! yay!). Now I want the brightening box, but I haven't let myself get it yet.. ahhhhh... I'm developing a serious addiction >.<

• Like 2

I finally bought my first box... global #15 with the code. Then the next day I bought the girl's night out box because it sounds like stuff I will definitely use (and most likely cosmetics! yay!). Now I want the brightening box, but I haven't let myself get it yet.. ahhhhh... I'm developing a serious addiction >.<

Join the club.

• Like 1

skyrim was the last thing i played. the graphics were awesome. i thought some bits were difficult like weight limits and walking time etc.. until i found god mode hahaha. i likened that to memepoints and glitch. makes addictions........ worse addictions.

Hahaha amazing! yes it was so hard those weight limits... thank god "god mode!" not that the fighting was difficult but now we could totally hoard everything in the game xD

But at some point you've seen it all and you quit the game :P

Last part I dont get,, maybe my bad english...

I with we could have a godmode glitch for memepoints (that would cool... if that was what you were saying)

Ah Dragon Age is a wonderfull game!! :) 

• Like 1

ok today I've bought the brightening box and the travel kit box + the GRINIF Pink Powder and the TOSOWOONG Propolis Ampoule Bulk (100ml)

My addictions / obsessions:

MEMEBOX, makeuptalk, Korean skin care, My blog, Gaming, Rilakkuma, Mandopop, kpop and Jpop Taiwanese Dramas, ASMR binaural/surround tapping, Gardening, baking, my dog Tara (blind, needs lots of care)

Some are crazy like memebox and korean skin care and some are healthy but with a super obsessed focus (gardening, Tara etc)

Also my bad timing for bed time xD (4:16 AM)

What did you guys buy today or to what box did you say no?

at least i am not only one not sleeping.. atm i am tending to my other obsession. i am writing a book this month and characters are disturbing my sleep. just plotted 2nd book in a different series too

• Like 1

at least i am not only one not sleeping.. atm i am tending to my other obsession. i am writing a book this month and characters are disturbing my sleep. just plotted 2nd book in a different series too

awesome :D

I love your name on blogger "tired mum"  maybe it has nothing to do with being a mum but more with you writing books so late;) haha

awesome :D

I love your name on blogger "tired mum"  maybe it has nothing to do with being a mum but more with you writing books so late;) haha

nah it came from the name of my youtube channel and because at the time of starting the channel edward was having 'sleep disturbances'. i am an insomniac though and have been for a long time so that don't help

• Like 1

nah it came from the name of my youtube channel and because at the time of starting the channel edward was having 'sleep disturbances'. i am an insomniac though and have been for a long time so that don't help

no that doesn't help at all... is they insomniac over or is this just "loving to write your book and dont want to stop"?

a mix of the two.... got an idea for a book and now writing and may as well stay up now

I was thinking that too but somehow these few hours still gives me energie! because now I do get tired and dizzy of the tiredness so I do need to sleep for 5 hours.

(have some hardcore gardening to do "tomorrow"

Good night and goodluck with your book :)

i am still fighting with whether or not to buy the brightening box. kinda hoping it suddenly sells out so i can end this internal battle xD

• Like 1

I caved and bought the brightening box and traveller set XD

Really heartwarming to see so many other gamers here, haha =3

My addictions are memebox and the game dota currently =x But I'm a lot better with dota these days =)

• Like 2