Suggestions: Cool-Toned Brow Pencil?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I have dark, ash blonde hair. I've tried several brow pencils, but they're always too brown or too yellow. My hair isn't golden at all; it's definitely ash. Think light MAC Copperplate (but I'm specifically after a pencil). Suggestions?

Please and thank you!

I have dark, ash blonde hair. I've tried several brow pencils, but they're always too brown or too yellow. My hair isn't golden at all; it's definitely ash. Think light MAC Copperplate (but I'm specifically after a pencil). Suggestions?

Please and thank you!

Dior's universal brow pencil is really great, it's very cool toned and has a super fine tip for precise application.http://www.sephora.com/diorshow-brow-styler-ultra-fine-precision-brow-pencil-P238433?skuId=1178219

You could also try Anastasia's brow wiz in Taupe. http://www.sephora.com/brow-wiz-P202633?skuId=1056084
I second Dior's universal brow styler. I have seen it on many different women with all different colors of hair and it just seems to work on everyone and truly be "universal." That said, my eyebrows are also kind of a dark ash blonde color (yes I'm weird and my eyebrows don't match my hair, but I'm ok with that because I dunno how red eyebrows would look), and this pencil works for me. I use it every day and always travel with an extra because if I leave the house with only one product on, this is it...

I suggest going to Sephora to try it out. Also, it's super fine so I think it's really great if you want your brows to look natural. One of my coworkers actually asked how I get my brows to look so good and wished hers were as full as mine.... Little did she know mine are as sparse as can be. :)

Thanks for all the answers everyone.

I've seen swatch pictures of the Anastasia pencil, and it still looks too brown, but maybe I should just give it a shot anyway. Pictures are sometimes misleading.

Thanks again.

I tried the anastasia and it is definitely the best I've tried, BUT it it still just a bit too dark. Useable, but I'd be so happy if I could find a perfect match!

Anastasia Universal Brow Pencil, though I have fallen head over heels for their Dipbrow Pomade. Obviously not a pencil though.

Back