Must-Have Spring Makeup!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
What are your absolute must-haves for spring and summer? What trends would you like to try this season? What new products are you excited about?

I love bright lipsticks and glosses for spring and summer! I'd really like to try the Too Faced Melted Liquid Lipsticks--melted violet and melted fuchsia have my heart  :wub:   I also want to find a bright colored eyeliner for summer! How about you?

I'm a huge fan of the colored eyeliners that have been big this spring.  I really want to get the mint, canary and fuchsia Stila smudge sticks! 

I also just discovered the world of indie nail polish and I want it all! Especially holos and thermals, omg. 

I got on board with the orange lips trend this spring! :wub: I have the Bite Beauty Matte Creme Lip Crayon in Blood Orange, and that plus a little bronzer will make me look like I actually have a tan!

For me, loads of Essence All About Matt! powder, so my face won't be shiny when I pile on the sunblock.

I want to try out coloured mascara or falsies this summer!

My current S/S HG list is my Anna Sui double lipgloss (pink and smells like roses!) and all of my funky-coloured Essence and GOSH eyeliners. I like doing a creamy neutral eye, and drawing a diamond-shaped wing with blue eyeliner.

My GOSH mint eyeshadow stick, and my Wet N Wild Art in the Streets palette. I just really love orange/yellow eyeshadow, okay.

I really wanted to try nude lipstick this Spring, so picked up 2 to test out - the Maybelline's Blushing Beige and BHCosmetics Naked Peach. Right now I really don't love the Maybelline one, I feel like the coverage is a little weak. I do like the BH Cosmetics one, but I haven't spent enough time wearing it for a real verdict.

I love love love the coral lips trend this summer...anyone have any good suggestions?

Hmm! ^-^

I love my Sensai 38* in the summertime, it's waterproof (can swim with it without smudging) and it gives loads of volume and length. Fuschia lips is also a favorite of mine for the summer! Along with just bb cream and maybe some coral-pink blusher.  :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Also eyeing the Too faced Melted lipglosses! They seem amazing..

I've pulled back out my Mirenesse Glossy Kiss in Quick Kiss, a really super intense red-orange. I use just a few little dots and rub it in as a stain, then do a balm over it for a coral lip. I also like doing just a wash of gold or another shimmery neutral for my eye--for work I've been using the Flower eye crayon in Eye on the Prize, for evenings I actually go somewhere (not many!) I've been using Cover Girl Outlast creme (in the tube--I forgot the actual product name) in gold.

I love Baby Lips in Coral Crush  or Cherry Me for summer, I like sheer lipsticks in summer, nothing heavy. Champagne and peach eyeshadow, brown mascara, eyeliner varies but is never black. Sunscreen is a daily must.

I'm a huge fan of the colored eyeliners that have been big this spring.  I really want to get the mint, canary and fuchsia Stila smudge sticks! 

I also just discovered the world of indie nail polish and I want it all! Especially holos and thermals, omg. 
I'm obsessed with mint colors this spring! And what are thermals??

I got on board with the orange lips trend this spring! :wub: I have the Bite Beauty Matte Creme Lip Crayon in Blood Orange, and that plus a little bronzer will make me look like I actually have a tan!
I wanna rock orange lips so bad! Still haven't found a color that looks right on me though. I love bite beauty!!

I'm obsessed with mint colors this spring! And what are thermals??
Thermal polish changes colors depending on the temperature..like some are blue when cold and green when warm, etc. I remember buying this from Claire's when I was younger when they called it "mood changing" nail polish, haha.  Some of the indie brands have really cool thermals! The only indie brand names I can think of off the top of my head are Black Sheep Lacquer and Starrily. 

Thermal polish changes colors depending on the temperature..like some are blue when cold and green when warm, etc. I remember buying this from Claire's when I was younger when they called it "mood changing" nail polish, haha.  Some of the indie brands have really cool thermals! The only indie brand names I can think of off the top of my head are Black Sheep Lacquer and Starrily. 
How fun!! That sounds super cute for summer :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I'm going to check those out!

I want to try coral colors more. I've been looking at peach/coral colored lipsticks but haven't bought any yet.

Orange color looks very nice and give unique beauty .

thank you for sharing such nice information.

Back