• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

BareSkin Pure Brightening Serum Fondation

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi cuties 

So, I need some help ASAP. I really need the new foundation from BareMinerals - but I got a problem: they don't sell it on Norway yet. And Sephora dosn't ship the foundation here. So I was wondering if someone could help me get it? I don't know if this is the right place to post this. But I would be so thankful if someone could help me. Just send me a PM or something.

Thanks.

xo
Linni

Last edited by a moderator:
I still can't find a website that ships this to Norway, so I still need someone to help me get it. I will of course pay for it myself and for the shipping costs. And I can do you a favor in return if you need something :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I could send it to you if you'd like! Go ahead and email me if this is something you'd still like :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Last edited by a moderator:
I can purchase it and ship it to you. I have a Sephora less than 10 minutes from my home, I'm sure they have it, but it can also be purchased on their site and then shipped to you. Let me know if you need the assistance.  :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Back