Summerswap 2014 Signups Have Ended

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Babs28

Marine Corps Barbie
Reaction score
SUMMERSWAP 2014 SIGN UPS HAVE ENDED!
Here it is, ladies! The Summerswap 2014 signup survey. Signups are open from today, Wednesday, May 21st, 2014,(sorry ladies!) and close midnight, Monday, June 2nd, 2014.  Use the Google Docs link below to submit your information and PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE fill out all questions. This will be a HUGE help to your Summerswap Buddy.  Any issues filling out or submitting the form? PLEASE PM me or usofjessamerica as soon as possible!  

After you have submitted the form, please post in this thread that you have signed up. Please only post once and DO NOT post any questions or discussions in this thread.

SUMMERSWAP 2014 SIGN UP SURVEY  

As a reminder, SUMMERSWAP 2014 will be open to all MUT members who meet the following criteria:
                -- A minimum of 45 days membership with MuT (Must be a member since April 15, 2014)
                -- A minimum of 50 meaningful posts
                -- Members must be in good standing with 0 warning points and/or no negative trade ratings

You will receive a PM with your assigned Summerswap Buddy's information sometime between June 9th and June 13th.

We will be creating a separate helpers thread.  The helpers will be called "Roadies" and can be the go between for you and your Swap Buddy if you have questions for your Swap Buddy. That thread will be coming in the next few days.
June 14th through July 26th is your time to shop for, swap for and stealthily stalk  :ph34r: /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />   your Summerswap Buddy

The Summerswap 2014 reveal will start July 27th. So you MUST send your package to your Summerswap Buddy between July 27th and August 8th.  NO EXCEPTIONS. If for any reason you are not able to send your package during that time, you MUST let me know as soon as you are aware.  Also, when sending your package, please request a tracking number. Please make sure you use your MuT Username to identify yourself to your Summerswap Buddy somewhere inside the package.  
Finally, creating a Summerswap 2014 Buy, Sell, Trade post would be extremely helpful for your Summerswap Buddy.  Once you have created your BST list, you can post it in your signature and post it in the Summerswap thread that will list all of the participants once it's created.  Please be sure to include Summerswap in the title since there are 2 summer Secret Santa events going on.  

NOTE: Summerswap 2014 is being run and managed completely separate from A Midsummer's Night Dream. Me (Babs28) and usofjessamerica are managing Summerswap 2014. Please DO NOT contact Meaganola, magicalmom or Allistra24 as they are busy enough managing Midsummers. Also, DO NOT contact the Midsummers' fairies either. We will have a "Roadie" (Summerswap helpers) thread posted shortly so people can volunteer to help and Summerswap participants can find someone to be their go between.  :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe I'm missing something, but I can't find the link to the survey?

Maybe I'm missing something, but I can't find the link to the survey?

No link to google docs but I'm definitely signing up.

It should work now.  Click on the "Summerswap 2014 Sign Up Survey".  I am having some issues with post formatting today for some reason.   :angry:

Signed Up! I think I'm just going to combine my wishlist for both swaps into one since my interests don't really change much.

Just signed up! Thanks for organizing this!

Wahoo! Signed up. I also am combining my wish list with my midsummer wish list.

I can't wait to see who I'll be stalking for the next month & a half!!!!!

Signed up!!!!!  So excited for the summer of secret swaps!!!!!

I signed up - but yikes - need to send you an attachment for the allergies list!  

I signed up, it'll be my first time doing a secret swap event. Can't wait!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back