How do you apply false eyelashes

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I've been wanting to try false eyelashes, but I can't figure out how to put them on correctly. They either end up way off mark, lopsided, or the corners don't stick. I have the hardest time trying get them in the right spot to begin with.

I use tweezers and I get all up in my mirror's grill hahaha.  But I totally feel you on the lopsided thing- sometimes I just can't get it right.  I think it mostly takes practice.  Something that really helped me figure out how to do it was watching videos of other people putting them on (maybe that sounds weird haha) but Batalash Beauty - Sam almost always puts her lashes on in video at the end, and she gets it perfectly almost every time.  But to me, it was helpful to see how she holds her tweezers on her lashes and just generally how she puts them on.  I may or may not be right, but during one of her videos she also talks about how to put them on!  No idea which one though!

LOLzzz.....

Take a line from eye bows and end it to the eye pupett.....

Its my favrt quote, thanks for sharing

Beauty is not in the face; beauty is a light in the heart. - Kahlil Gibran

A very helpful way to start putting eyelashes (and most of all if they are the huge dramatic ones) is to cut them in half. It really works.

Once you cut them, grab the outer half first, get some glue in them, wait for 20 to 30 seconds for the glue to dry a little bit and place them.  Then repeat with the inner part of the lash. 

Doing this, you have less probability of failing while trying to stick them in the right place and also you can overlap the band just in case you miss. And keep practicing. 

^_^ /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Sometime false eye lashes can take so much time, i used to throw them out beacuse i used to be so late for work. I recently has semi permanent make up done with pne of UK’s leading permanent make-up artists, Michele Soudi and i never late to work or any other glamourous event that i always get invited to.

Eyelashes is one thing I use to be very good at. I used not quite individual lashes, but very small clumps, which was much easier. I used tweezers and black eyelash glue. These are much easier to do than full lashes.

Latest posts

Back