Starlooks June 2014 (SPOILERS)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JC327

Jay
Reaction score
I know its not even June yet but I cant wait to see what we are getting in June. I hope its a good box since June is their anniversary month. I would love a brush, lipstick and blush. What do you ladies hope to see in the June box?

Hmmmmmm....I would love a bright lipstick, some mascara (hasn't it been a while since we've had one? Maybe a waterproof one would be nice) and I don't know why, but I really wish they'd come out with a nail polish line!

My suspicion is that they'll send out the black liquid liner again. I hope not, though. That's totally not my thing.

They've had pics up on Instagram of a photoshoot with Margaret Rowe, and they've tagged it with #marieantoinette. I can't get a pic of it, but her lips are done similar to a Marie Antoinette/Queen of Hearts look where the lips are only filled in the middle. The pic is in black and white. That makes me think of white makeup and bright red/pink lipstick. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Didn't someone a few months ago say they asked about Tenderglosses & Starlooks told them that we could expect them in one of the summer star boxes?  Maybe we'll get one in June.  Tenderglosses are my favorite Starlooks product so I'm hoping for it.

So if I HAD to GUESS 3 things. . . 

#1: Tendergloss

#2: I bet they do the black eyeliner pen as a tradition (which I loved so I wouldn't mind)

#3: Mascara

And if I got to PICK 3 things . . . 

#1: Tendergloss

#2: Gem Eye Pencil

#3: Berry Colored Blush

Goodness. . . I still have my loyalty reward burning a hole in my pocket.  What to choose, what to choose. . . 

I emailed them about my loyalty reward code, and I asked them if there were going to be eyeliner pots or tenderglosses in any upcoming boxes, because I didn't want to buy a dupe item. I don't know if they were referring to the colors I asked about (Big Bang and Wyld eyeliner, Honey and Lover tenderglosses) or if they were talking about the eyeliner and tenderglosses in general, but they said that "neither would come in a box before September".

I emailed them about my loyalty reward code, and I asked them if there were going to be eyeliner pots or tenderglosses in any upcoming boxes, because I didn't want to buy a dupe item. I don't know if they were referring to the colors I asked about (Big Bang and Wyld eyeliner, Honey and Lover tenderglosses) or if they were talking about the eyeliner and tenderglosses in general, but they said that "neither would come in a box before September".
Boooo! I want a tendergloss. Well, I guess I know where my loyalty code is going now!

Oh & I have the Wyld eyeliner pot & its a great color. It's very different than anything I've ever owned before. You will love it!

@@JustStephanye Honey used to be called African Sunset & Lover used to be called Cute (see page here for us ladies trying to compile the old names vs the new names).  I know that African Sunset was in a starbox last year so I did purchase that one!!

Boooo! I want a tendergloss. Well, I guess I know where my loyalty code is going now!

Oh & I have the Wyld eyeliner pot & its a great color. It's very different than anything I've ever owned before. You will love it!
can you please take a swatch of Wyld?  the pics over at starlooks are just awful!

I just did a swatch but I can't figure out how to put a pic on here. I will continue pushing buttons until I figure it out.

Wyld is a beautiful bronze color. It looks dark at first until it catches the light, & then it's like this surprise of bronze goddess sparkle. I love it!

Ooh! I think I figured it out: Wyld eyeliner pot

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

I say bronze but it has a little brown & a little bit of green to it too. It's very different. I wear it a lot because it matches a lot of what I wear.

that is so pretty!!  Those pics on starlooks do not do it justice!!  thank you so much for posting the swatches :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

for those interested in the swatches of maui and bali bronzers, starlooks got back to me on that and sent me a pic

Here is a picture of both of the Bronzers. Maui is more bronze toned and Bali is more golden. As you can see, on lighter skin tones, the Bali bronzer appears as more of a highlighter than a bronzer :)

Netiher of these will be coming in a Starbox any time soon
 I think I will be getting the Maui at some point & time.  That is lovely.

maui.bali.bronzer.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I want a blush and a brush!  I used my loyalty reward on my midsummer swap partner, so I am hoping these come in our boxes sometime this summer!

Is there an expiry date for the loyalty code? I wanted to get the eyeliner pen but now a bit concerned they may have it appear again for their anniversary box...

Is there an expiry date for the loyalty code? I wanted to get the eyeliner pen but now a bit concerned they may have it appear again for their anniversary box...
I think they set the expiration for one month after they give you the code; that's how the last two codes I got were set up. You can always ask them if the eyeliner pen is going to be in an upcoming box; they've been pretty good about letting people know if they ask. Make sure you let the rest of us know what they say =]

Latest posts

Back