Memebox Colorboxes

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
These seem like they should go in one thread since there was a Red/Orange/Blue combo. Did anyone get any of these? I picked up just the blue one because I'm not so big on red and flat-out hate orange.

I was thinking about the blue one, as red & orange didn't tempt me, but then I thought (after I saw the teaser vid), I have lots of blue nailpolish and I do own several blue eyeshadows!

Now, if they came out with a theme type for makeup, that would interest me!

I picked up blue (I love the color blue)- have tons of red lippies that I never can find a place to wear (they would look odd in my line of work, so don't wear them during the work week..) so didn't want to get the red box and orange looks horrid on me, so blue it was!  :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  (picked up the rose scent box too at the same time)...

I got the Orange one because I love coral- but I'm really interested to see what happens in the Blue Box!! I almost went for that one except I don't need any blue eyeshadow!

If they had blue, green, and purple boxes as a group, I would get them all even after getting this blue box! I just love those colors. There is no such thing as too much blue eyeshadow! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

If they had blue, green, and purple boxes as a group, I would get them all even after getting this blue box! I just love those colors. There is no such thing as too much blue eyeshadow! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
I would THROW MONEY at a purple box!! And you're right- there is no such thing as too much blue eyeshadow.. I'm just not huge on single eyeshadows (of course, I say this- I went to go grab one last night because I just wanted a pop of color and only had my electric palette. (and gazillions of depotted eyeshadows haha)!

i only wanted the blue, purple addict here, but the red has possibilities  so it was cheaper to then buy the 2 for 1 and give some products away, the same for the scent wanted the baby powder and rose ,not keen on grapefruit but hey cheaper to get the bundle ,the grapefruit goes to a hamper box for someone or the girls at work,

got to love blue and purples.

I I got the blue one! The description said it would include violet shades as well, so I'm pumped for that!
Yeah, I'm a sucker for violet anything, including Jujubes!  (Y'know the purple ones are violet flavored, right?  And I believe the orange ones are lilac.)  Ooh, a violet Sensorybox.  Every item in it could be violet colored, scented, or both!  Who's with me on this?

I I got the blue one! The description said it would include violet shades as well, so I'm pumped for that!
I'm ITCHING for a Blue Box reveal!! If Memebox magically adds 18 Memepoints like they did the other day to my account, I'm ordering the blue box too.

@@biancardi It's on my mental wishlist!  I should put it on an *actual* wishlist one of these days.  There's a store in town that has the whole Besame line, and it always taunts me whenever I go in because it always seems to be on a day when I'm darting in for *one specific item* and don't have the time to look at or money to buy anything else.

(I'm also right down the street from the brick&mortar Pretty & Cute, so I'm waiting to see what's in this box and the Makeup box -- both of which I ordered yesterday -- before I set foot in *that* store again.  I get a bad case of the Ooh Shiny! whenever I go in there, but I'm afraid I would buy something that shows up in one of these boxes!  I could *try* to only buy something from a Japanese company, but, realistically, the Ooh Shiny! knows no nationality bounds.)

I considered getting a color box the other day but went with the office essentials box instead. I didn't notice that the blue box will include violet when I read the description. I would have gone for it for sure if I had. I'm looking forward to seeing what these boxes end up being like.

These cheaper boxes are somewhat reminiscent of the Miniboxes...they never spoiled them until the end.  ^_^ /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Can't decide between the blue box or the orange box! Not like I need to order anymore, but... grabby hands.
Go with the one you feel you will use more.

I personally like how blue looks with my green eyes and fair skin, where as orange isn't as flattering with my skin tone so I rarely use it. Also consider that the blue box would be more likely to have eye products where orange would tend to be more commonly associated with lip and cheek colors.

Latest posts

Back