Dior Addict It Lash Mascara

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I had ordered the new Dior Addict It Lash from Sephora a few days ago and just got it in the mail. I applied it for first time today and I'm very impressed. This is my new favorite mascara. I've had it on for about 14 hours and no flaking. The mascara looks as good as when I applied it. My lashes look full and separated, not overly done for day time. Major rave for this one if you are on the market for a new mascara. Anyone else tried it yet? What are your thoughts?

Dior Addict It Mascara.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I've been using the sample from the Sephora promo.  I like it a lot, but I don't think it is very dramatic looking.  For me it is a natural daytime look mascara.  I do love it with a coat of Loreal butterfly effect mascara on top!  I'll probably buy a full size tube of Dior's when I'm out of samples.  I really like how easy it is to wash off! 

Noooo, I can't be tempted by another Dior mascara! :eek: /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> You gals that have tried it - is there any other on the market that you would compare it to? I'm curious to see if it is similar to anything I already like/dislike before I consider trying it.

Noooo, I can't be tempted by another Dior mascara! :eek: /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> You gals that have tried it - is there any other on the market that you would compare it to? I'm curious to see if it is similar to anything I already like/dislike before I consider trying it.
The brush for Dior is almost the same as Benefit's they're real mascara, but less spikey/pokey on the end.  

For me, this new mascara is very similar to Tarte's Gifted, and L'oreal's Butterfly mascaras.  It looks and performs the same.  It is a relatively dry mascara formula, is a more matte soft black color.  

Yes the dior brush is very similar to Benefit's. If you are looking for more of dramatic look there are other mascaras out there. This is more of day time look. I like Estee Lauder Sumptuos for a dramatic full lash look. I'm going to alternate between the new Dior when I want more of a low key look and the EL Sumptuos for more of a dramatic look. Chanel mascara has a dramatic look also but I find that it clumps too much for my liking. EL Sumptuos is so easy to apply and layer without getting clumpy. The new dior seems to be the same way as far as layering goes. I like the fact of having no flaking with the new Dior Lash it. Diorshow has more of dramatic look than the new Lash-It. I also like the fullness from Dior Lash-it for creating a full look without having a dramatic look, if that makes any sense. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20">

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back