Dupe for Givenchy rouge interdit 'magic lipstick' / 'lively black' / 'Liv's Lips'

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Givenchy has this amazing Black lipstick that goes on Berry, kind of like Lipstick Queen's 'Hello Sailor' (any dupes for that???). It's inspired by Liv Tyler, and has gone through some name changes:

Liv's Lips

Lively Black

Rogue Interdit Magic Lipstick

Here's what it looks like:

s1582386-main-hero.jpg

Here it is on Liv:

tumblr_mddzizjpSd1qh2pvvo1_1280.jpg

Any known dupes? It's basically a glossy black pH lipcolor that changes to be sort of a transparent berry.

I NEED THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Want a dupe, though, because I can't shell out $30 for it, and plus, I can only buy cruelty-free, though Lipstick Queen is cruelty-free, so maybe I should just get 'Hello Sailor' but then again it's really expensive too....! Help!

It sounds like every "magic" lipstick ever made from 1970-now. You can find something that does the same thing at any dollar store.

Huh, I've never seen anything like this at the dollar/drug store. I'll have to check it out!

Yeah, I read up on it more, and it seems kind of ... well, dopey? Hahaha. I do like the look of it though, so I might have to find myself a sheer black lip tint. I think Lipstick Queen has a 'chinatown lip pencil' in black that I may have to look into.

Back