Blush Mystery Box June 2014

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Has anyone seen any spoilers for June's Mystery box?

When I go to the website, it's all a bunch of links and doesn't look like a website at all so I can't check!

Whee!! Look at all that full size stuff!!  The only deluxe sample is the Phyto!

I'm not usually about hair but...  so many full size items is hard to pass up.  Especially for this price!

Thanks for the spoiler link.  I'm surprised they put it up so early . . fun!  As usual, the value of this box is over $100 and I'm pleased. I don't need another palette but I won't say no to that bold and bright palette from Nyx.  

These spoilers look really good...although the hair mask was in the May testtube...so that I am not excited about but the nyx palette looks great!

Wow, I was considering canceling this sub as I was not impressed the last 2 months but THIS changed my mind!  Thanks for posting the spoiler!

I was planning on canceling, but had just been too lazy to call so far. Now I'm thinking I might as well stay subscribed!

Ah crap...I was going to cancel but I am in LOVE with Alterna products...guess they got me one more month!  So happy to see spoilers before they hit my bank account too!

This month looks so good! I really want to resubscribe for it but then I'm remembering how I got that Allure Beauty Box that was full of hair products. Ahhh decisions, decisions. 

Really excited about this bag, but not because of that dang Briogeo mask. This will be my third time getting it, although this one looks to be full size instead of a sample. I didn't like the sample I got in Ipsy, so I'll be trying to trade this one too. No luck getting rid of the sample I got in the last NBTT.

Not wild about the briogeo, I didn't care of the last sample I got...but it smells good. 

Super pumped for the NYX pallet. I wanted to buy it (last year maybe?) but I didn't want to pay $20 for it. 

The only thing I'd be interested in would be the Phyto product, so I might try to trade for that.

Latest posts

Back