Office Essentials Memebox Discussion - Spoilers

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Love the office lady spoiler

SPOILER #1
"SECRET KEY STARTING TREATMENT AURA MIST" - worth $15!

Refresh yourself in-between office breaks with this green, citrus scented facial mist! It will instantly soothe and replenish even the most sensitive, dry skins. A hydrating facial mist is definitely a must-have item to keep at your office! 

Wow thanks for the video! I can't wait for my box to arrive! Ahhhh June 20 come onnnn!! :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Just ordered one this will be my first memebox. I really didn't know what to get but I have so much makeup that I figured this would be a nice box for stuff I don't normal purchase and would love to try out. The mist seems interesting so we will see :]

I got this box because I was intrigued by the mist. I haven't ever tried a product like this before. If it's actually hydrating, it will be just what I've been needing.

What else does everyone think will make the American version of this box? I'm guessing that we will definitely see a dry shampoo.

I got this box because I was intrigued by the mist. I haven't ever tried a product like this before. If it's actually hydrating, it will be just what I've been needing.

What else does everyone think will make the American version of this box? I'm guessing that we will definitely see a dry shampoo.
I agree! I totally went for this box because of the mist as well! I hear it's comparable to the SKI II one...

Hmm maybe oil blotting sheets, nail filer..that's what I would potentially need at the office  :lol:

I want this box so much.  I think I'm going to have to cave and get it.  I dont *need* it but I sure want it!  And the Secret Key mist...

I want this box so much.  I think I'm going to have to cave and get it.  I dont *need* it but I sure want it!  And the Secret Key mist...
I did cave.   Those 3 memepoints were burning a hole in my pocket!  lol

The secret key mist did me in.  Just please - no tampons, pads or anything like that!!  I will have to add them in my swap list :lol:

so it does look like we are getting some of the same items as the Korean version based on that teaser

lip treatment/balm for chapped lips, tea (drowsy, need something to drink) and we already know about the facial mist for the dry skin :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

@@Paulina PS thank you for posting that teaser vid!

so it does look like we are getting some of the same items as the Korean version based on that teaser

lip treatment/balm for chapped lips, tea (drowsy, need something to drink) and we already know about the facial mist for the dry skin :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

@@Paulina PS thank you for posting that teaser vid!
You're welcome. It definately looks like the items you mention.

Hiya

I received my Office Essentials box today, and it does not contain the released spoiler - the Secret Key Aura Mist.  My one does not contains a facial mist at all - nor is it notated on the card that there should be a mist.  I pretty annoyed really - don't release a spoiler and then not include the item!  I've now been caught on this box and the Green Tea Box - at least I knew about the green tea box.

GGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Hiya

I received my Office Essentials box today, and it does not contain the released spoiler - the Secret Key Aura Mist.  My one does not contains a facial mist at all - nor is it notated on the card that there should be a mist.  I pretty annoyed really - don't release a spoiler and then not include the item!  I've now been caught on this box and the Green Tea Box - at least I knew about the green tea box.

GGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRR
Oh no! I bought the box because of the mist!

Can you please post a spoiler?

I didn't get this box but the missing facial mist is very worrying... I have 9 boxes on the way and I hope memebox keeps up the quality and value of their past boxes. Hoping it's just a mistake.

Latest posts

Back