dreamka

Office Essentials Memebox Discussion - Spoilers

It's more of a serum/essence/light lotion than a toner. So, yeah, gotta use a regular toner before it, but you can skip other stuff and just use an eye cream and regular cream with it!

I'm not using it because I have SharaShara Honey Bomb open at the moment, which is basically the same thing. XD

I watered it down and put it in a spray bottle. Works better for me that way.

I watered it down and put it in a spray bottle. Works better for me that way.

I am going to put it in a pump bottle for more of a "toner".

I like the spray bottle idea as well - like a facial mist.   I bet I can do both, because that looks like a pretty good size of toner.

• Like 1

I am going to put it in a pump bottle for more of a "toner".

I like the spray bottle idea as well - like a facial mist.   I bet I can do both, because that looks like a pretty good size of toner.

When I tried it just straight on my face it was sticky, but it is humid here so idk.

• Like 1

fruity I can handle.....I will see what happens. The green tea sleeping mask pack I got in my green tea box has SUCH as strong floral scent. Thankfully, I just use it on my forehead and cheeks and not around my nose, so the scent is not overpowering.

I have no idea why a green tea product smells so floral-y.

It's kinda fruity I'd say. I can feel it really well even though it's on my skin. It's a berry-ish kinda smell with an alcohol undertone haha >.< 

Weird a green tea product idd smells floral-y. You'd think it would have a green tea smell!

It's kinda fruity I'd say. I can feel it really well even though it's on my skin. It's a berry-ish kinda smell with an alcohol undertone haha >.< 

Weird a green tea product idd smells floral-y. You'd think it would have a green tea smell!

the company name is Medi-Flower.  I wonder if that has anything to do with it?

the company name is Medi-Flower.  I wonder if that has anything to do with it?

Yea, I think so. Maybe all their products has a cimilar smell?

I got both my naked box 23 and office essentials.  I have to say, I like the naked box 23 (it is very pore centric) and I am still not feeling the love with the office essentials.  my fabric mist is in fantastique , which is not that bad, it reminds me of another scent - like a drugstore splash.  I do like the rivecowe compact - so cute and I will use that.  The shocking toner smells like sweet tarts to me.  not a bad scent, but it is a fruity scent as others stated.  I won't be using that for a while. And it is A HUGE bottle...lol

the lipgloss - it is lip balm, lets face it.  I will use it, but it will go into my lip balm stash.  I am more happy with the naked box 23.  That really worked out well for me

• Like 1

I got both my naked box 23 and office essentials.  I have to say, I like the naked box 23 (it is very pore centric) and I am still not feeling the love with the office essentials.  my fabric mist is in fantastique , which is not that bad, it reminds me of another scent - like a drugstore splash.  I do like the rivecowe compact - so cute and I will use that.  The shocking toner smells like sweet tarts to me.  not a bad scent, but it is a fruity scent as others stated.  I won't be using that for a while. And it is A HUGE bottle...lol

the lipgloss - it is lip balm, lets face it.  I will use it, but it will go into my lip balm stash.  I am more happy with the naked box 23.  That really worked out well for me

I'm not an office lady and it didn't suit me..also I drink no coffee xD That nakedbox does indeed look awesome :D

yeah, the nakedbox  is awesome.  I think, for me, it isn't the total value of the box in the end, but what I will really use.

• Like 1

yeah, the nakedbox  is awesome.  I think, for me, it isn't the total value of the box in the end, but what I will really use.

I ordered the NB #23 as well, now I'm excited to receive it :D I don't have much pore products so this will definately come in handy and be used.

• Like 1

I ended up diluting that toner with lavender water in a spray bottle, works a lot better.

That toner is so unwieldy. What am I supposed to do with that huge jar?

I figured I will "repot" it into smaller spray bottles/pumps. But that is A HUGE toner.  how much am I supposed to lather on myself?  I might just use it all over my body and smell like berries :)

its big enough to knock out a garden gnome...

• Like 3

They have a little spoon for it