Memebox Mask Editions

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I got the mask box #2 with my anti-aging box. Instead of the Etude House lip mask it has a Chossy peach lip mask. I think one of the other sheet masks are different, but the rest of the stuff is the same.  I bought it for the Secret Key spoiler anyway. Kinda boring box, but super useful!

Last edited by a moderator:
I got the mask box #2 with my anti-aging box. Instead of the Etude House lip mask it has a Chossy peach lip mask. I think one of the other sheet masks are different, but the rest of the stuff is the same.  I bought it for the Secret Key spoiler anyway. Kinda boring box, but super useful!
LadyManah, you mean this one? image.jpg This is a Japanese brand not Korea. My sister bought a few at a local Japanese store for 100yen during her Tokyo holidays few months ago.

LadyManah, you mean this one?
image.jpg This is a Japanese brand not Korea. My sister bought a few at a local Japanese store for 100yen during her Tokyo holidays few months ago.
Yep, that's the one! But it looks like the one I got is actually "fruit" and not "peach"

Just another inflated valued item in the box! :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I think they listed it for much, much more on the card...

Memebox Hair & Body & Memebox The Mask Edition #1. I wish they had a better selection of Masks, maybe some from Etude house, cause lord knows I love Etude House's packaging.

DSCN0992.JPG
12.jpg

@  did you try those Keyskin patches yet??  Im really curious about them!

@  did you try those Keyskin patches yet??  Im really curious about them!
Yes, it made my skin really nice, there really great!!  Pretty great deal - 49$ just for that one item. Did you order the Hair & Body?

Yes, it made my skin really nice, there really great!!  Pretty great deal - 49$ just for that one item. Did you order the Hair & Body?
http://www.ebay.com/itm/KEYSKIN-Gold-Hydro-Gel-Eye-Spot-Patch-90-Pieces-Eye-Patch-60-Spot-Patch-30-/310822602948?pt=US_Skin_Care&hash=item485e7888c4

I know i'm not supposed to be picky about this, but it's ridiculous how Memebox overvalues their products to make it seem like the products in the box is way worth the box retail price. Just saying :/

http://www.ebay.com/itm/KEYSKIN-Gold-Hydro-Gel-Eye-Spot-Patch-90-Pieces-Eye-Patch-60-Spot-Patch-30-/310822602948?pt=US_Skin_Care&hash=item485e7888c4

I know i'm not supposed to be picky about this, but it's ridiculous how Memebox overvalues their products to make it seem like the products in the box is way worth the box retail price. Just saying :/
I think all companies are like that, they need to published RRP price, it's not they purposely overvalued their products but just that we can find cheaper alternatives elsewhere.

I love my Mask Edition #2 box! Especially since I got it for $10.99 including shipping! *Gotta love points!* :wub:

The Coconut and tomato one smells delicious! Also the Keyskin one is really nice! Can't believe it's $49 RRP! That's insane! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I love my Mask Edition #2 box! Especially since I got it for $10.99 including shipping! *Gotta love points!*  :wub:

The Coconut and tomato one smells delicious! Also the Keyskin one is really nice! Can't believe it's $49 RRP! That's insane!  :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

----------------------

http://xoxojeweli.blogspot.com.au/
The snail patches?Keyskin?..Those are on ebay for 13$

Yeah, mask edition #2 was worth about $40. The Keyskin patches are ~$15 depending on which eBay seller you get them from, the foot masks are $5, and each of the sheet/hydrogel masks are approx $3. Not the best value of the Memeboxes but I did enjoy 100% of the items so that's what matters.

Wait, was #2 the same as #1?  With just one mask variation?  Dangit!  I'm getting #3 and while I want those keyskin patches, I wanted it to be a whole lot of new stuff!

I wish they would re stock mask box 3! I loved the 2nd one ! And the keyskin patches are really amazing, Im not one to love under eye creams or masks as they never work, but this actually does! Really works on depuffing and the dark circles under my eyes!

I wish they would re stock mask box 3! I loved the 2nd one ! And the keyskin patches are really amazing, Im not one to love under eye creams or masks as they never work, but this actually does! Really works on depuffing and the dark circles under my eyes!
Ditto!! We should post here when it does restock! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Latest posts

Back