LadyManah

Memebox Mask Editions

If it wasn't for the drawer of sheet masks that I have I would jump at trying a mask box.

I still need to use up what I have, lol.

I actually don't really have any masks, but I'd love to get into using them so this would be perfect.

I designate Sunday night as my Sunday Spa Night.  Masks, special treatments - while I watch something good on TV.

This is such a good idea. I need to do this!

• Like 1

am in dubrovnik and its past midnight here..can't sleep in a new place uh oh...putting on a mask seems like a smart idea otherwise i'll wake up a zombie.  -_-

(i need miss @ to help me sleep..lol sry pun intended)

btw, Happy 1st of June, ladies~  :lol:

• Like 3

I actually don't really have any masks, but I'd love to get into using them so this would be perfect. 

Walmart sells the My Beauty Diary masks on their website by the box, they're Taiwanese but they're good and inexpensive.

I just looked and they have an assorted box which you could use to try different kinds.

• Like 1

I have a whole shoebox full of masks (stacked vertically, like a file cabinet), but that didn't stop me from buying two of the mask #3 boxes!  :blink:

Sunday nights: sheet mask, hair mask, foot mask, Game of Thrones. Go to bed moisturized and horrified.

• Like 4

I have a whole shoebox full of masks (stacked vertically, like a file cabinet), but that didn't stop me from buying two of the mask #3 boxes!  :blink:

Sunday nights: sheet mask, hair mask, foot mask, Game of Thrones. Go to bed moisturized and horrified.

yeah, last night's episode was an eye opener!!  or an eye poppin' epsidoe ;)

that was a scene I didn't need to see....

• Like 1

I legit cried.  :scared:

Then slathered my face in Bounce Cheese Cream, but it didn't soothe my pain. I thought about using a tomato mask, but it was too soon. Too soon.

(Hey, fellow Bostonian!)

• Like 1

I legit cried.  :scared:

Then slathered my face in Bounce Cheese Cream, but it didn't soothe my pain. I thought about using a tomato mask, but it was too soon. Too soon.

(Hey, fellow Bostonian!)

Oh.my.god, it was SOO unnecessary to show that shot right afterward. WE GOT IT, YOU 

CRUSHED HIS HEAD! Don't show me it :( :(

Anyway, I got an email from Meme about confirming my address for Maskbox 3!!! Shipping starting soon, June 17th, hurry the eff up!

• Like 1

Walmart sells the My Beauty Diary masks on their website by the box, they're Taiwanese but they're good and inexpensive.

I just looked and they have an assorted box which you could use to try different kinds.

Neat! I never knew that, I will have to check that out

• Like 1

am in dubrovnik and its past midnight here..can't sleep in a new place uh oh...putting on a mask seems like a smart idea otherwise i'll wake up a zombie.  -_-

I LOVE DUBROVNIK!!  We were there 2 years ago and they were filming for the Red Wedding Game of Thrones scenes so we couldn't explore the fortress :(

I seriously loved it so much there, I want to go back!  Croatia is one of the most beautiful places in the world!

/off topic

I wish Mask #3 would ship already!  I hope they've added to their mask collections.  It does seem like we are seeing new ones in the boxes that are just arriving.

• Like 1

Haha totally missed this post!! Hope the sleeping got easier and that you've had fun in Dubrovnik!  :)

Thanks!!! I wish Walmart had them in store. 

I LOVE DUBROVNIK!!  We were there 2 years ago and they were filming for the Red Wedding Game of Thrones scenes so we couldn't explore the fortress :(

I seriously loved it so much there, I want to go back!  Croatia is one of the most beautiful places in the world!

/off topic

I wish Mask #3 would ship already!  I hope they've added to their mask collections.  It does seem like we are seeing new ones in the boxes that are just arriving.

Croatia is definitely #1 on my list of places to visit in the hopefully near future!!

• Like 1

@@Saffyra I love it in Dubrovnik too!! Best place yet,... so far. I love that its like a mixture of Rome, Greece and Turkey all in one lol~ Every where you turn its a picture. And you feel like a model  ;) 

@ thanks, hun! Love your name...was trying to pun about that sleeping part  :P Yes yes yes Eastern Europe is so worth it! /off topic

Back to boxes, I wonder if they will ever include a tub of sleeping mask similar to Laneige's waterbank. Those are amazing! 

• Like 1

@@veritazy I'd LOVE if they included a sleeping mask. Any kind really. BRING ON THE WEIRD MASKS PLZ. I have to keep stopping myself from buying masks over at BeautyNetKorea because I want to know what's in this box first! 

• Like 2

@@biancardi how was it? The green tea one.  :) 

I was thinking they should throw in a mud pack or a steam pack. That'll be cool.

• Like 1

the green tea mask was wonderful - I really liked it!  I did put it in the frig as they suggested (because it was very warm when I used it).  It was refreshing and cooling and my face felt very hydrated when I was done.  I wish they had tossed in another one!

• Like 1

the green tea mask was wonderful - I really liked it!  I did put it in the frig as they suggested (because it was very warm when I used it).  It was refreshing and cooling and my face felt very hydrated when I was done.  I wish they had tossed in another one!

Cool! I am also using my aloe gels like masks after a hot day out. Yeah refrigerated gels are awesome!

received my memebox mask edition #3 today and i'm quite excited about the products inside  :D

10434054_10152454651514014_1465810612447

1) Purederm Firming Lift Multi-Step V-Line Treatment x 2 (I've always wanted to try one of these, and now I can!)

2) Dewytree Gold Hydro-Gel Mask x 3

3) Purederm Intensive Lip Care Gel Patch x 1

4) Purederm Pulp Mask Set x 3

5) 23Years old Air-laynic Pore Mask x 1

6) Rubelli Bio Cellulose Eye Patch x 1 box

not sure if it's worth the price, but I get to try products that I probably won't purchase by myself, so that's good I get to try try try :D

• Like 7

I'm glad they included a little of something else into this box instead of all mask sheets x94797401. Interesting one.

• Like 2

received my memebox mask edition #3 today and i'm quite excited about the products inside  :D

10434054_10152454651514014_1465810612447

1) Purederm Firming Lift Multi-Step V-Line Treatment x 2 (I've always wanted to try one of these, and now I can!)

2) Dewytree Gold Hydro-Gel Mask x 3

3) Purederm Intensive Lip Care Gel Patch x 1

4) Purederm Pulp Mask Set x 3

5) 23Years old Air-laynic Pore Mask x 1

6) Rubelli Bio Cellulose Eye Patch x 1 box

not sure if it's worth the price, but I get to try products that I probably won't purchase by myself, so that's good I get to try try try :D

This box looks AMAZING!!!!!

Let us know how you like the eye patches especially.

• Like 1

Mine is out for delivery! Yay!!!  Now I have to stay home all day so I don't miss the DHL guy :D