Lip Factory June 2014

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kristine Walker

Her Nibs
Reaction score
 Last year the June theme was bridal. I don't know if that will be the same this year or not. May was so good! Anyone have a dream box list to share?

I am excited about June...I actually liked Aprils box better than Mays so I am hoping for some really great products in June :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  Of course Lippies of any summer colors would be great!

I have been wanting to subscribe to Lip Factory for a few months now, I wonder if June will finally get me to do it! I cancelled two of my Birchboxes, so I have the extra $20 floating around. Is there a deadline to subscribe by to get June's box?

I think you can subscribe any time until they sell out...as long as it's in June?

Anyway, I loved both April and May's box. In terms of favorite sub boxes this one is most definitely winning right now. And there are so many other products I want to try from the brands in May's box. Eeek!

Last edited by a moderator:
sometimes you will find spoilers on instagram ,but they do give hints, generally they hold there cards very close to there chest until boxes and bloggers boxes ship. kind of don't mind with this sub  to be honest.

I got my shipping notice on June 19 and it's had no movement since then...it still says Electronic Shipping info received on June 20 &  "The U.S. Postal Service was electronically notified by the shipper on June 20, 2014 to expect your package for mailing. This does not indicate receipt by the USPS or the actual mailing date. Delivery status information will be provided if/when available. Information, if available, is updated periodically throughout the day. Please check again later."

Is that normal? This is my first LipFactory so I have no idea what to expect. Thanks!

I finally got my tracking notice today! I'm in Oregon. Now the looooooooong wait. I am totally happy that at least of all my subs I have one that is fairly local. I get my starlooks within 2 days of shipping but most other subs take forever. So impatient! I cant wait for my new Lip Factory!!

I got this sub mixed up with " Lip Monthly" which is having lots of problems. 
Whew, glad to have escaped the mess. Lip Factory has lovely products shown on their site. I think it will be fun. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

The thing I love the most about Lip Factory is that every month they send me at least 1 product from a brand I've either never heard of, or never tried. I would say that typically I've never tried  most of the brands, and I've found some really great products.

Latest posts

Back