May 26, 2014: Outside of makeup, what are your hobbies?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Suddenly... Mail art! And zines but that's been a longstanding relationship that I've just jumped back into :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I make cakes, anything from birthday to weddings. I don't do it for money, just for friends and family. Here's a smash cake (only photo on my phone) I made for a 1st birthday.

20131207_122856.jpg

I make cakes, anything from birthday to weddings. I don't do it for money, just for friends and family. Here's a smash cake (only photo on my phone) I made for a 1st birthday.
Oh my gosh!  That's so adorable!  I made a cake for my roommate's birthday- and she made a cake for me for mine (we're a month apart).  We're no experts but here's the one I made: 2014-02-14 00.32.09.jpg

Well, I have a list. Get ready...

I L-O-V-E...

Gaming,

Art (drawing anime and things like that),

Playing with my little sis,

Playing with my doggies,

Reading,

Writing,

Martial arts,

Learning Japanese,

Having a gueeze at new punk boots and skate shoes,

Cooking,

Eating,

Singing and...

Listening to music.

Phewww, that was hurting my thumbs typing that, cause they are freezing.

:) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I love the sound of your guys hobbies. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

1. Reading, my Kindle is with me where ever I go.

2.I collect cookbooks (older the better, and I love the various little local cookbooks that small groups put out)

3.I don't know if my cats count as a hobby, but I sure love them.

4.Sumi-e and Chinese brush painting, all my supplies are boxed up though, the cats started making it impossible to paint. (they can open closed doors with ease) I do still spend a lot of time studying books and videos on the subjects.

5. I sketch Manga when the mood hits and enjoy studying the style

Those cakes are terrific!  Minnie's adorable and I love the MLP caketopper (complete with comb!)

Reading, needlecrafts (knitting, crochet, x-stitch) and photography are my big 3.

Last edited by a moderator:
I cake too...only for family & friends as I don't know what I'm doing...here are some examples of the things I like to make...

image.jpg

I also like martial arts, netball (though many won't know what I mean), reading, cooking, & skiing!
Cool, what type of martial arts do you like? :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Latest posts

Back