Memebox Milk Box discussion

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score

memebox_milk.jpg

"[SIZE=medium]We all know milk is good for teeth and bones, but betcha didn’t know it’s also good for your skin![/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]Queen of Egypt, Cleopatra, is a famous beauty icon who is known to have used milk as a secret ingredient for maintaining smooth, supple and radiant skin. Milk has healing properties that repairs sun damaged skin, prevents premature aging, and also provides abundant nutrients for a youthful look.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]Now, we’re letting out this ancient beauty secret with our Milk Box to share with you all the skincare benefits that milk has to offer!"[/SIZE]

anyone else getting this box?   I succumbed to the terrible trio  - whole grains, oriental and milk box - and I am so excited to get these - but I have to WAIT until mid July (shipping doesn't start until July 4th)

any thoughts?

perhaps some milk & oat facial cleanser?  Milk brightening toner? More cream cheese facial cream?  lol  I would like to see something different, but my mind is drawing a blank on milk beauty products. 

This is the first one I ordered! All of these things sound pretty great, but I would be ecstatic if that cheese cream were in here too! 

Im using the cheese cream too. I hope it isnt in the box as i have 5 now. And there are more interesting products with better uses out there with milk products .

Im using the cheese cream too. I hope it isnt in the box as i have 5 now. And there are more interesting products with better uses out there with milk products .
I keep missing out on chances to restock as last op was luckybox 5 and I wasn't keen back then.

Does anybody know if I'm

Lactose intolerant would this react to my skin? I know it's different since I won't be ingesting it lol but rather using it on my body

Latest posts

Back