post artwork from you or just some that you fancied.

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Courtnee

Courtnee
Reaction score
This is basically a thread to post anything to do with art, ie,

Paintings,

Drawings,

Sketches,

Photos,

Models,

Creative work,

Ideas for artwork,

And even anything you can think of that I didn't say.

I look forward to seeing ideas pics and everything in between, I'll go fist... If it works. I'm still trying to figure out how to add pics and stuff. So please bear with me. Lol

Also, these aren't my favourite but, these are what I could find, and I'm not an artist. But... You know.

And this is a thread for all pics and art. So don't be shy, like me. ;)

IMG_20140527_212921.jpg

IMG_20140527_212932.jpg

IMG_20140527_212949.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you Mum, that's lovely, I am trying to find my folder with the other ones too. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

@@Esthylove, oh my goodness. (I said this out loud too) but... Seriously, that is outstanding, amazing tell the artist they are amazing and that people would love to be able to draw like that. ( :eek: /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> wow again.

Last edited by a moderator:
:eek: /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Wow and wow again!!!!

I love all these drawings on here so far, they are amazing and talent is by far, awesome! ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  :lol:   :wub:

Would love to see more!

When I was younger, :blush:  I drew a pencil drawing then coloured it with makeup...just used blush and eye pencil...turned out cool too.

Anyone keen to try that idea? :rolleyes:  The range in makeup now is so much better than 20 or so years ago, I can imagine the massive ideas people could have! :rolleyes:

Thanks girls! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Ahh, so great! I always wanted to be a photographer and I wish I had gone that route in college, etc. I don't even have a "real" camera anymore and it burns! (Not that phone photography isn't fun, too. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> )

Is it weird that I keep coming back to this thread to see all these wonderful works of art? :wub:   Seriously, would love to see more. @@ScoutSays I wish you would have been my photographer for my senior pics, none of them looked half as good as yours. The fourth pic looks like it could be an album cover - very cool! @@yousoldtheworld I love that the only thing in color are your eyes, it really makes the drawing come to life :eek: /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> . @@Esthylove that is SO amazingly detailed, that it looks more like a photo then a drawing - love it! @Courtnee <3 I'm pretty sure I spy Artemis from 'Sailor Moon' (just needs a crescent moon on his forehead). ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I can't wait to see what other gems pop up here. :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

Ahh, so great! I always wanted to be a photographer and I wish I had gone that route in college, etc. I don't even have a "real" camera anymore and it burns! (Not that phone photography isn't fun, too. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> )
I wish I would have gone to school for it when I got out of high school, but I had babies, and then I went back to school to get my MBA, which has done me NO good. I love photography so much, but there are times where I just want to shoot for myself, because sometimes when you make your passion into a JOB it loses something. I still love it though! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I love taking phone pics too though, it's not necessarily what you are shooting with, but the image itself that makes it art, ya know! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Is it weird that I keep coming back to this thread to see all these wonderful works of art? :wub:   Seriously, would love to see more. @@ScoutSays I wish you would have been my photographer for my senior pics, none of them looked half as good as yours. The fourth pic looks like it could be an album cover - very cool! @@yousoldtheworld I love that the only thing in color are your eyes, it really makes the drawing come to life :eek: /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> . @@Esthylove that is SO amazingly detailed, that it looks more like a photo then a drawing - love it! @Courtnee <3 I'm pretty sure I spy Artemis from 'Sailor Moon' (just needs a crescent moon on his forehead). ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I can't wait to see what other gems pop up here. :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 
Thank you! High school seniors are my absolute favorite thing to photograph, because everyone has their own style and I just love it!! 

Latest posts

Back