Squarehue: June 2014 SPOILERS

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I got charged yesterday for my June Squarehue box so thought we should start the thread for this month. This month, Maui, was a little different as they did a collab with Nail it and readers voted for the color combo. It looks like set 3 was chosen, but we still don't know the finishes. Thoughts? 

http://nailitmag.com/squarehue

squarehuejune.jpg

Set 3 was my favorite but I wasn't crazy about it. I am going to Maui in a few weeks though so I couldn't resist getting it.

I really, *really* hope they're not creams. That's pretty much my only thought. A microholoshimmer like midnight flurries or surf gypsy would be fantastic, especially for the sand shade.

Although I'm skipping this month, I'm looking forward to seeing what others get.  A shimmer, plain or holo, would be great for the presumed sandy beige color.

Ooh, I'd love a beige holo or shimmer too...maybe one of the blues would be nice as a liquid sand finish. 

And how awesome that you're going to Maui! 
Thanks! I'm so excited! And I totally agree about the holo/sand finishes! I really hope they make these polishes cool since we've already seen the colors themselves.

I hope this month is good I meant to skip and completely forgot to do it.

My sub is on pause, but I seriously love blue nail polishes of all shades, so I am considering unpausing for this month. Is it too late, or do I have until the 1st? I don't get paid until the 1st, so it would be nice if I could just unpause it and pay on that day.

My sub is on pause, but I seriously love blue nail polishes of all shades, so I am considering unpausing for this month. Is it too late, or do I have until the 1st? I don't get paid until the 1st, so it would be nice if I could just unpause it and pay on that day.
You have until Midnight on the 31st to un-pause your account.

I can't decide if I want to resub or not. On one hand blues!!!! But if I don't need any more cream blues or they throw a yellow in there. I know it is not supposed to be. But they sure do love their yellows.

I got paid early, so I unskipped and am all set for this month! I am excited! After last month's Julep debacle with the three-week wait for my Maven box, I am ready for a smoother experience. 

Literally just walked back from the mailbox with mine! I was hoping for more interesting finishes, but I do like the colors.

I like the finishes but the colors are too similar to November. Which I was afraid of. Kinda excited to try the satin though!

Latest posts

Back