ScoutSays

Influenster T.L.C. Voxbox

Just thought I would start a thread on this! :) 

I am super excited to be chosen for this one... especially after the cheese! LOL

• Like 3

I'm in too. My first *real* box since rose! I already looked at the cheat sheet. I can't help myself.

I'm in too, it has been over a year since my last Vox Box, so I am thrilled to be included.

After reading through these forums about Influenster, I find it odd and incredibly lucky that I got this box. My score is only like 120, because I only have actual friends on my social media accounts and I just joined three weeks ago! No complaining, happy to be in!!

I got my tracking in my email from Influenster for this box today!! Woot!! 

me too, woohoo! And I ain't peeked at the list so spoilers for all please lol!

• Like 1

ACK!!!! I got my TLC Voxbox today!!! I won't spoil it, but I think it's pretty darn exciting!! Definitely more exciting than cheese!!! LOL

• Like 1

ACK!!!! I got my TLC Voxbox today!!! I won't spoil it, but I think it's pretty darn exciting!! Definitely more exciting than cheese!!! LOL

Yeah!  Already!  That seems so fast.  Well, if you are excited, I am excited.  Off to check my tracking...

• Like 1

Mine is in Illinois and I'm in Texas.  I guess I have another couple of days.  

I was really surprised to see mine so soon!!! I have already done a video review (uploading my really sad looking video right now lol), Instagram'd it, bought and ate the ____________ (fill in the blank lol), and am getting ready to blog it! It's got some great stuff in it... not necessarily the most exciting things (a couple things are pretty darn exciting) but really useful! :)

I think that might be my new OH THIS IS TOO TOO AWESOME FOR WORDS phrase.  Although I know this is in reference to the let's-just-say-disappointing Sargento (it *was* Sargento, wasn't it?) box, I love cheese!

• Like 1

I think that might be my new OH THIS IS TOO TOO AWESOME FOR WORDS phrase. Although I know this is in reference to the let's-just-say-disappointing Sargento (it *was* Sargento, wasn't it?) box, I love cheese!

Lol!!! I also love cheese!! But yeah, this is definitely more exciting than cheese! ;)

@@ScoutSays I sneaked a peek at your blog. Thank you for posting right away!  I have zero willpower.  Now I cannot believe that I was a little bummed not to be getting a beauty box.  I will probably use every single thing in there.  And so excited for #1 on your review!!!!

Way better than cheese.  :smilehappyyes:

• Like 1

@@ScoutSays I sneaked a peek at your blog. Thank you for posting right away!  I have zero willpower.  Now I cannot believe that I was a little bummed not to be getting a beauty box.  I will probably use every single thing in there.  And so excited for #1 on your review!!!!

Way better than cheese.  :smilehappyyes:

:) Well, I honestly had nothing better to do yesterday! Hubs had to work and X went to the amusement park with friends, so I spent the evening alone... with snacks and my computer! ;)

I got my TLC Box today.

It was a nice little box, we got the item from our coupon item tonight also.

I was glad they had the one I wanted.

• Like 1

My box arrived today and I'm not so sure how jazzed I am about one of the products.

Which one?