Influenster T.L.C. Voxbox

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm in too. My first *real* box since rose! I already looked at the cheat sheet. I can't help myself.

After reading through these forums about Influenster, I find it odd and incredibly lucky that I got this box. My score is only like 120, because I only have actual friends on my social media accounts and I just joined three weeks ago! No complaining, happy to be in!!

ACK!!!! I got my TLC Voxbox today!!! I won't spoil it, but I think it's pretty darn exciting!! Definitely more exciting than cheese!!! LOL

ACK!!!! I got my TLC Voxbox today!!! I won't spoil it, but I think it's pretty darn exciting!! Definitely more exciting than cheese!!! LOL
Yeah!  Already!  That seems so fast.  Well, if you are excited, I am excited.  Off to check my tracking...

Mine is in Illinois and I'm in Texas.  I guess I have another couple of days.  
I was really surprised to see mine so soon!!! I have already done a video review (uploading my really sad looking video right now lol), Instagram'd it, bought and ate the ____________ (fill in the blank lol), and am getting ready to blog it! It's got some great stuff in it... not necessarily the most exciting things (a couple things are pretty darn exciting) but really useful! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I think that might be my new OH THIS IS TOO TOO AWESOME FOR WORDS phrase.  Although I know this is in reference to the let's-just-say-disappointing Sargento (it *was* Sargento, wasn't it?) box, I love cheese!

Last edited by a moderator:
I think that might be my new OH THIS IS TOO TOO AWESOME FOR WORDS phrase. Although I know this is in reference to the let's-just-say-disappointing Sargento (it *was* Sargento, wasn't it?) box, I love cheese!
Lol!!! I also love cheese!! But yeah, this is definitely more exciting than cheese! ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

@@ScoutSays I sneaked a peek at your blog. Thank you for posting right away!  I have zero willpower.  Now I cannot believe that I was a little bummed not to be getting a beauty box.  I will probably use every single thing in there.  And so excited for #1 on your review!!!!

Way better than cheese.  :smilehappyyes:

@@ScoutSays I sneaked a peek at your blog. Thank you for posting right away!  I have zero willpower.  Now I cannot believe that I was a little bummed not to be getting a beauty box.  I will probably use every single thing in there.  And so excited for #1 on your review!!!!

Way better than cheese.  :smilehappyyes:
:) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Well, I honestly had nothing better to do yesterday! Hubs had to work and X went to the amusement park with friends, so I spent the evening alone... with snacks and my computer! ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Latest posts

Back