what groups do you think you would/did fit in at highschool?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Courtnee

Courtnee
Reaction score
OK, so I've been doing some quizzes on what clique I would fit in at highschool/(college if your in NZ).

My answers were emo,skater,punk,nerd and a geek, I was not a cheerleader a jock or any of those, but I don't mind, I like being a skatery not very girly girl type of girl. I have to remember, they were just quizzes.

I was just wondering, what were/are you all in?.

Don't be shy. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Art Geek, for sure. I tried to hang with the brainy guys (because I love me some nerdiness) but they weren't interested in girls as much as test tubes. I ended up marrying my perfect geek 20 years after graduation!

I'm not sure where I fit in. I was probably an outcast :/

I was a band geek, athlete and good student.. Maybe nerd/try hard? 

I was one of those people that HATED going to school. And would do anything not to go. (a bunch of my best friends got into drugs and was smart enough not to go down that path, so I had very few friends after that)

I was a cheerleader and the president of the Drama Club, but I mostly marched to the beat of my own drum. I wore leopard print to school every day my Junior year and experimented with all sorts of crazy makeup and hair styles.

My school was super tiny and private, though, so everyone I went to class with, I had known since kindergarten. There weren't students tormenting each other for fun (teasing another was like teasing your sibling) so pretty much the entire student body just fit in as they were.

@Courtnee <3 In our senior predictions it was predicted that I would become a fashion designer making clothes out of replica cheetah skins, sewn on my cheetah farm, LOL, so I don't know how cool that is! :lol:

I was a cheerleader and the president of the Drama Club, but I mostly marched to the beat of my own drum. I wore leopard print to school every day my Junior year and experimented with all sorts of crazy makeup and hair styles.

My school was super tiny and private, though, so everyone I went to class with, I had known since kindergarten. There weren't students tormenting each other for fun (teasing another was like teasing your sibling) so pretty much the entire student body just fit in as they were.
I wish I went to a small school. I had about 2000 people that I graduated with. My husband went to a small school and It sounds nice when he talks about it! Small classes, knowing everyone. How nice!

I wish I went to a small school. I had about 2000 people that I graduated with. My husband went to a small school and It sounds nice when he talks about it! Small classes, knowing everyone. How nice!
2000! That's more people that were in my entire school. From Pre-K until Grade 12 we had just over 300 students.

It was nice, but also difficult... it's hard to consider dating guys you've known all your life! And one time a friend and I were outside of school during class hours and someone else's parent saw us and reported us truant. :lol: But I have never regretted missing out on the public school experience, because so much else was fun!

... I would have enjoyed the larger class selection that my local public school offered, especially when it came to electives!

Ha, well, I am homeschooled, but I had gone to a public school before. It is good in a way because there is no distractions of boys or bickering from chicks. Lol.

But it does in a way, feel a bit stink as you can sosialize as much as you can in public (obviously) but you can have meet ups. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

But its cool hearing about what groups you fit/used to be in. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

2000! That's more people that were in my entire school. From Pre-K until Grade 12 we had just over 300 students.

It was nice, but also difficult... it's hard to consider dating guys you've known all your life! And one time a friend and I were outside of school during class hours and someone else's parent saw us and reported us truant. :lol: But I have never regretted missing out on the public school experience, because so much else was fun!

... I would have enjoyed the larger class selection that my local public school offered, especially when it came to elective
We had a ton of electives, which is nice, but 45-55 people per class was a little much!

This should be called the “School thread" Lol.

Seriously, its very interesting finding out stuff about other people, its so cool.

Anyways, we must get back on topic, as we're slightly getting sidetracked. So, back to the groups topic? :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Lol

Have you girls ever wanted to be in a different group to what you used to be in/labeled in?

I had to think about this for a while. I was born and raised in Germany and that's where I graduated from highschool. I had a group of  friends that really had a good variety, but my best friend at the time and me were known as "Hanni and Nanni" (children's beek about twins). We would go out to party and my parents would take her on vacation with us. We were pretty quiet in class for most parts. I honestly do not know what you would group me in. I wouldn't say popular but most people did enjoy to be around us and we let them be around us. The only thing I regret is that I know that teachers looked at me as not taking school seriously and not being a good student. I am laughing at this now, 7 years after graduation where I moved to a different country where I am working on finishing my Bachelor's degree- in a differnet language. Whatever group you belong to in highschool, it will barely come up later in life, luckily.

I don't really think I fit into a particular clique, but when I think of school I don't think of cliques either... Everyone seemed to get along where I grew up. I did dance, soccer, art...there wasn't much I didn't at least try. Variety is the spice of life. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

That is an interesting thread actually... I guess I was not in with the cool kids, that's for sure. I fit in with the arty kind of people and had a close circle of friends I have known ever since preschool.
That's sweet to still be close with some friends from preschool! I've moved around too much for that, but I think that's great! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

That's sweet to still be close with some friends from preschool! I've moved around too much for that, but I think that's great! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
It's funny, there is one girl I have been friends with since we were three years old. She used to live 5 Minutes walking distance from my parents house and we stayed friends although we never went to school together after Kindergarden. Somehow we always pick up where we left off, even though there is an ocean inbetween us now.

Latest posts

Back