Memebox Discussion - June 2014

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ScoutSays

➳ ➳ Scout ➳
Reaction score
This is the appropriate thread for general Memebox discussion/chit chat! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Here are some links that might be helpful as you make your way through your Memebox obsession!

Memebox Shipping Schedule

Memebox Issues

The boxes:

Memebox Global: Numbered Editions

Naked Box Discussion

Luckybox Discussion

Colorbox Discussion

Superbox Discussion and Spoilers

Memebox Mini Discussion

Makeup Box Discussion

10 Minute Box Discussion

We will add more here as needed.

Please remember to post spoilers under the spoiler tag is discussion threads so we don't spoil anything for those who wish to remain surprised! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

To post a spoiler:

[ spoiler ] Your text or photos here in between the tags. [ / spoiler ]

Just take out the SPACES in the tag! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Last edited by a moderator:
My Global Box #11 is already in Chicago! Which means it should get here tomorrow! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

Can't wait to see what's in it! Box 10 is the first global box I missed, but I feel like it's been forever since Box 9 arrived. 

My Global Box #11 is already in Chicago! Which means it should get here tomorrow! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Can't wait to see what's in it! Box 10 is the first global box I missed, but I feel like it's been forever since Box 9 arrived. 
That's awesome!!! I am simply in love with my Lucky Box #5!! I am using everything in that box every day now except for the:

BB cream - don't really like it...

Put it behind a spoiler because I know there are people who haven't gotten their box yet! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I forgot Memebox 11# shipped already!!! yay :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

My Memebox 11 will get to me soon, too, as well as the green tea one!

But I'm on a no-buy from memebox for awhile because I want to save up for a huge Tester Korea haul!
hehe same here!!

i expect my mail box to be popular back at home on Monday, but i will not be back to witness the delivery of my precious boxes wooo  :scared:

This week should be exciting with so many boxes that shipped last week reaching people and so many boxes shipping out as well.

:D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I have the Fermented and Honey boxes coming my way, and the highly speculated 10 minute box lol.
THIS.  I feel like not a whole lot of boxes have shipped the last few weeks and I'm interested to see some of these "specialty" boxes coming in!! Also, my two ordered boxes should be shipping sometime soon!

THIS.  I feel like not a whole lot of boxes have shipped the last few weeks and I'm interested to see some of these "specialty" boxes coming in!! Also, my two ordered boxes should be shipping sometime soon!
I still have a feeling that something wacky is going to be in that box. Lol

I still have a feeling that something wacky is going to be in that box. Lol
The anticipation is killing me.

tumblr_mjpz53LrPv1qd0y0ao1_500.gif

tumblr_mjpz3ejpn41qd0y0ao1_500.gif

Loooove Rocky Horror! I've been dying to go see one of the shows! Back in high school, our local theater was doing the show & it said to come dressed in drag. So my best friend & I were like UM YESS. So here we are, dressed up like men - suits, ties & mustaches, we get to the theater and we aren't allowed in because we weren't 18. Sigh. We were so bummed because nowhere was it advertised that you had to be 18 or be with someone 18. And we were probably 17 ourselves at the time. 

Le sigh, I wish Meme had gotten back to me this week about what the frak I am supposed to do with the Lucky Box they shipped me instead of my Nakedbox. I mean, I definitely want the Lucky Box (YAAAAS DREAM CREAM), but I also really wanted that Nakedbox. And now they're going to be on holiday. 

Latest posts

Back