ScoutSays

Memebox Discussion - June 2014

So I ordered the From Nature box the other day and it says shipping started May 13th. Does that mean mine will just ship within a few days? Also, anyone know when the Luckybox #5 restocks ship?

So I ordered the From Nature box the other day and it says shipping started May 13th. Does that mean mine will just ship within a few days? Also, anyone know when the Luckybox #5 restocks ship?

both boxes will ship in a few days as the original shipping date has passed ,but bare in mind it may not ship till next week due to there national holidays

just looked they ship 9th june

• Like 1

both boxes will ship in a few days as the original shipping date has passed ,but bare in mind it may not ship till next week due to there national holidays

just looked they ship 9th june

Thanks!! I totally missed that Luckybox date whoops.

My makeup box is still stuck in NY.  

Anyway, I had a dream last night that they released like 15 new boxes at once.  The only one I remember was a strawberry scented box..... 

• Like 2

My makeup box finally left LA this morning. It had been there since Saturday. I don't hold hope that I'll see it before next week.

For someone considering ordering their first Memebox, is the Luckybox a good one to go with? I have no clue about Korean products, don't even know what I would want. But from the website the Luckybox seems to be past products that people liked?

For someone considering ordering their first Memebox, is the Luckybox a good one to go with? I have no clue about Korean products, don't even know what I would want. But from the website the Luckybox seems to be past products that people liked?

If it is your first box, I will suggest luckybox or global. Both are good deal. Just luckybox have lots of repeats.

I am in love with all the products from the Lucky Box 5, and it was my first box! I think it is a great introduction to Korean products!

• Like 2

So I got a USPS shipping notice yesterday that I assumed was for the honey box. This afternoon I got a notice that I'd be getting a DHL delivery tomorrow but I'm not expecting anything. I'm assuming these can't be the same thing and the only thing I can think of that I ordered that might come DHL is memebox.

So I got a USPS shipping notice yesterday that I assumed was for the honey box. This afternoon I got a notice that I'd be getting a DHL delivery tomorrow but I'm not expecting anything. I'm assuming these can't be the same thing and the only thing I can think of that I ordered that might come DHL is memebox.

Put the tracking number in on the dhl website and where the name of the company sending it is listed it will say which boxes it is

Purchased the cacao box and bubble pop box! Wanted to also get the Pore 2 box, but realised it was sold out :c Really curious as to what is going to be in the cacao box, will i be putting chocolate on my face? omnomnonm :P

• Like 1

I am in love with all the products from the Lucky Box 5, and it was my first box! I think it is a great introduction to Korean products!

Seconding this! Luckbox 5 is the absolute best, but it looks like it's sold out for now. I believe there's a lot of product crossover in the Luckyboxes, though, and I think they're generally filled with the best-loved goodies, so you probably can't go wrong!

• Like 1

So I caved this morning.

Already purchased and waiting for:
- Night Care

- Mask #3 (x2)

- Foot Care

- Oriental Medicine

- Milk

- Office Essentials

- Colorbox Orange

- Anti-Aging

Today I purchased:

- Herbal

- Bubblepop

- Collagen

- Cacao

GOING TO BE THE BEST SUMMER EVER FOR MY SKIN.  :sunshine:

(Of course, I'm broke now, but whatevs. I will be broke and beautiful!)

• Like 5

New boxes:

superbox_collagen_b-2.png

Superbox #33

Be the first to review this product

COLLAGEN BOX

Did you know that collagen production, the main protein responsible for keeping skin firm and supple, slows downs as soon as you hit your early 20s? DUN-DUN-DUN!

No worries because we’ve got the Collagen Box to stop sagging skin and wrinkles in its tracks! Our box is filled with collagen infused products which are clinically proven to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, and our fast acting formulas fight the loss of resilience in skin and plumps skin by supporting collagen production.

It is safe to say that you can never do with too many collagen-enriched products; they illuminate and firm the skin, fill up any fine lines, wrinkles, and acne scars, all while helping to maintain perfect elasticity. 

[starts shipping on July 22nd]

Availability: In stock

$35.00

memebox_cacao.png

Memebox Cacao

Be the first to review this product

Cacao Cosmetics Box

Whoever said chocolate is bad for you? Your skin we mean!

In the ancient world, Cacao was regarded as the Food of the Gods due to the many beauty benefits it offered for both the skin and health. With its high antioxidant content, raw cacao is guaranteed to make your skin appear dramatically healthier as it locks in nutrients and collagen within the skin, while also removing any excess oil and impurities from the pores.

So, don't look for your chocolate fix from processed candy bars - pamper your skin instead with the Cacao Box!

[shipping starts on July 18th] 

Availability: In stock

$23.00

Have they stopped requiring signatures on boxes? I was pleasantly surprised to find box 11 in the locked box yesterday.

I think if it's standard delivery, you don't need a signature, but if it goes out express (either your choice or theirs, for combining shipping boxes), DHL wants a signature. DHL has been great about calling me the day before to tell me they're coming and I can leave them a signed note so they leave it at my door. Super convenient. I wish the USPS did this too.

• Like 1

Put the tracking number in on the dhl website and where the name of the company sending it is listed it will say which boxes it is

Mine's really weird and doesn't show a company anywhere, just that it's coming from Korea.

Spoiling the screencap so it doesn't take up everyone's screen.

post-110906-0-71382200-1402070751_thumb.png

So tempted to get the Cacao Box and one or two Global Boxes! It is payday...

In other news, I've decided I love the Miguhara BP Cream and cannot find it for sale anywhere. *cries*

• Like 3

So tempted to get the Cacao Box and one or two Global Boxes! It is payday...

In other news, I've decided I love the Miguhara BP Cream and cannot find it for sale anywhere. *cries*

I really like it too, and I am almost out of the samples! :(

I found this: http://list.qoo10.com/item/MIGUHARA-B-P-CREAM-BB-CREAM-PRIMER/412946224

but I am broke as a joke, and I have a TON of foundations so I am gonna try just mixing them with moisturizer and see if I can make my own BB cream lol

• Like 2

I really like it too, and I am almost out of the samples! :(

I found this: http://list.qoo10.com/item/MIGUHARA-B-P-CREAM-BB-CREAM-PRIMER/412946224

but I am broke as a joke, and I have a TON of foundations so I am gonna try just mixing them with moisturizer and see if I can make my own BB cream lol

Thanks so much for the link! Whew, that really is expensive! And no way to know if it's legit. Hopefully the full-sized cream will be added to the Memeshop at some point, so if I ever have the extra cash I can at least buy from someplace I trust. In the meantime, I wish you luck in your home-mixing endeavors! :wizard:

• Like 1

Mine's really weird and doesn't show a company anywhere, just that it's coming from Korea.

Yep don't worry I had that for a memebox shipping in the uk . Just the incheon out side Seoul gives it away just means you have a pink memebag incoming to you soon

• Like 1

Oh man, I've gone and done it: pulled the trigger on Cacao, Global 12, and Global 13. The memebundle code just about covered tax. Now I get to experience, firsthand, the "joy" of waiting for boxes preordered weeks/months in advance. :P

So excited!!

• Like 1

Look below all of the tracking stuff from Korea in a grey box at the bottom on the right hand side.

Thanks guys! I got a delivery email and it looks like it's my luckybox 5 and from nature box that I ordered on Tuesday! No idea why they shipped it.express but I'll take it :) I'm leaving work a little early to make sure I get home before my office closes!