The New Nail Polish Wand

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I can't remember the name of it...but was curious about the opinions on having the wand that can tilt and twist so that you are able to paint your own nails better.  Is it worth the hype???

It looks very interesting!

I can't remember the name of it...but was curious about the opinions on having the wand that can tilt and twist so that you are able to paint your own nails better.  Is it worth the hype???

It looks very interesting!
I love it. I feel like it gives me more control, especially on my toenails. The regular Julep caps are really awkward to hold. But I don't know if I'd pay $20, or whatever they're charging for it (I got mine in my May box).

Its not something that is mandatory, but I do really like my wand - it gives me great control when I paint my right hand with my left hand.  It does save me a lot of time because I don't have to do clean up as much.  I got the creativity kit too and that is fun.  I'd probably look for a discount code to buy it.  If you have the money and you are intrigued I say go for it. 

Latest posts

Back