Lipstick Swatches

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ScoutSays

➳ ➳ Scout ➳
Reaction score
So... I am going through all my makeup and taking inventory, because I feel like I really shouldn't buy anymore if I don't start using all the stuff I have! So, I am using an app called My Makeup Collection, and I am going through the long task of cataloging and swatching everything!!

So, I thought I would post the swatches here for anyone who is bored or interested! ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Most of my lipsticks are Mary Kay, since I used to sell it and I ended up buying a lot to sample!!

I will put the swatches behind a spoiler so that it doesn't take so much of the browser space! lol

Feel free to add your lip swatches to this thread! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Mary Kay Amber Glow

Mary Kay Amber Suede 

Mary Kay Apricot Glaze

Mary Kay Bronzed

Mary Kay Canteloupe

Mary Kay Downtown Brown

Mary Kay Dusty Rose

Mary Kay Gold Dust

Mary Kay Golden

Apparently I can't post them all in one post, so bear with me! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Mary Kay Hibiscus

Mary Kay Mocha Freeze

Mary Kay Pink Ice

Mary Kay Red

Mary Kay Rich Cocoa

Mary Kay Rich Fig

Mary Kay Rose Passion

Mary Kay Sheer Blush

Mary Kay Silver Sand

Mary Kay Simply Pink

Mary Kay Suede

Mary Kay Sunburst

Mary Kay Tanned

Mary Kay Toffee Caramel

Mary Kay Tinted Lip Balm Poppy

Mary Kay Tinted Lip Balm Natural

Mary Kay Tinted Lip Balm Apricot

Mary Kay Tinted Lip Balm Blush

Mary Kay Tinted Lip Balm Rose

BareMinerals Moxie Get Ready 

And last ones:

​
Mary Kay Lip Gloss Beach Bronze​

​
Milani Flirty Fuchsia​

​
Nicka K Concerto​

​
Cailyn Tinted Lip Balm in Apple Pink​

​

​
BareMinerals Marvelous Moxie Lipgloss in Dreamer​

​
Kat Von D Lip Tint - can't find the color on it!​

​
Mary Kay Lip Color Duo Garnet/Gold​

​
Mary Kay Lip Gloss in Coral Rose

Oh em geee the Hibiscus.
Right!!?? I had all these beautiful lipsticks in storage for over a year! (Yes yes... they are probably "expired" but ya know, I don't care, I will still use them lol) I am so glad to have all my makeup out of storage so I can play with it! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Right!!?? I had all these beautiful lipsticks in storage for over a year! (Yes yes... they are probably "expired" but ya know, I don't care, I will still use them lol) I am so glad to have all my makeup out of storage so I can play with it! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
You have so many pretties to play with!! You betta get to it girl!

This makes me want to go home and swatch all of my lipsticks... 

Also YES the Hibiscus. Do they still sell this? Might have to hit up my Mary Kay lady!

This makes me want to go home and swatch all of my lipsticks... 

Also YES the Hibiscus. Do they still sell this? Might have to hit up my Mary Kay lady!
Hmmm... I went to their website and don't see it listed, but a consultant might still have it. 

Latest posts

Back