Birchbox Limited Edition: Modern Mermaid

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wait, MERMAID? I don't even care what it has. I need it! I'm so glad that I have been saving my points.
I am way too obsessed with all things mermaid. The box everything comes in is so cute. And the compact kills me.

I really hope this box doesn't cost more than $40ish, but for some reason I peg it being $50.

Totally unexpected! How did they sneak this past the MUT sluths??!? Yeah... Def one I'm cashing in my points for! (Unless I win one off Facebook! Haha yeah right...)

I am way too obsessed with all things mermaid. The box everything comes in is so cute. And the compact kills me.

I really hope this box doesn't cost more than $40ish, but for some reason I peg it being $50.
I think the Facebook post said it was a $44 value... I think that was for the giveaway, meaning the box is $44. I feel like I'm usually wrong about this kind of thing, but I'm also pretty sure they used similar wording for the last limited ed. box.

I think the Facebook post said it was a $44 value... I think that was for the giveaway, meaning the box is $44. I feel like I'm usually wrong about this kind of thing, but I'm also pretty sure they used similar wording for the last limited ed. box.
Ah! I didn't even think about that! Good eye.

No I think it said that in the video too at the bottom...?  Or was I hallucinating?

No I think it said that in the video too at the bottom...?  Or was I hallucinating?
I just went back, and it does say that at the beginning lol.  I was so entranced by the pretty box that I missed it HAHA. Apparently my friend I was texting about it missed it too.

Ugh I got that sea salt spray once -- I was so excited, and it was actually really fail. Like, it didn't do anything except make my hair lip.

Not sure about the Ruffian polishes -- first time I've not been excited ): I want the pink tho

I just calculated the value, and not including the mirror/guessing about the price of the anastasia because it is a mini- it came out to be roughly $115 in value.  I am definitely getting this because the ruffian polishes + atelier perfume alone were things I wanted, everything else is just a bonus.

That's why I came to this thread--hoping someone had inside info on the price. Even with points, I'm sure it is gonna be too rich for my blood, lol.

ETA: Ok, I see the $44 now too. And yep, too much for me to blow all my points on it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back