Project #MakeupYoFace

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ScoutSays

➳ ➳ Scout ➳
Reaction score
I have decided to embark on a strange journey (get the reference?) and actually USE my makeup! Crazy huh?? So I am working on a little thing I will be calling Project Makeup Yo Face! I'll post in this thread every day my FOTD and the products I used! 

10338856_10151850782677255_7544019483286889993_n.jpg

Whoa, sorry if this is really bright... it might just be my computer because it didn't look this bright on my iPhone...

Products used: 

Face: Miguhara BP Cream - decided to give this another try, and I like it better the second time around...

Blush: Pixi Blush in Rosy Rouge

Eyeshadows: Elizabeth Mott Pop Goes The Shadow in Champagne and Antique Brass

Eyeliners: Elizabeth Mott Smooth Shadow Creamy Eye Pencils in Pearl and Penny

Lips: Mary Kay lipstick in Amber Glow

Mascara: Revlon Lash Potion in Blackest Black

I will try to do better on the picture tomorrow lol

Day 2:

photo.JPG

Products used: 

Face: Miguhara BP Cream - I am thinking I kind of like this...

Eyeshadows: Elizabeth Mott Pop Goes The Shadow in Champagne, Antique Brass and added Stars at Night

Eyeliners: Elizabeth Mott Smooth Shadow Creamy Eye Pencils in Pearl and Penny (put this all over the lid to begin with but it didn't do much... I think because I put a primer on first?)

Lips: Mary Kay lipstick in Amber Suede - I added gloss over this, but it was too much, so I just blotted the whole thing and this is what it looked like lol

Mascara: Revlon Lash Potion in Blackest Black

I totally skipped makeup and everything yesterday. It was my day off and boy did I take it off. I procrastinated so hard it wore me out! ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Here is today:

Products used: 
Face: Miguhara BP Cream - I am almost out of the samples I have of this, and I really DO like it!
Also used Benefit Fake Up under my eyes and Benefit Watts Up as a highlighter. 
Powder is Benefit Hello Flawless Powder in Petal. I love this so far! This is my first time using it though, so I am gonna wait to give an objective review of it! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Eyeshadows: Elizabeth Mott Pop Goes The Shadow in Champagne, Antique Brass and added Stars at Night
Eyeliners: Elizabeth Mott Smooth Shadow Creamy Eye Pencils in  Penny - did not use primer this time, and it still wasn't great... I think I am over these pencils already and will just purchase more of the NYX jumbo sticks! 
Lips: Mary Kay lipstick in Apricot Glaze - LOVE this one!! I am making my way through all my Mary Kay lipsticks to decide which ones are keepers! 
Mascara: Revlon Lash Potion in Blackest Black

My face feels super soft today, not sure if it is the BP cream or the Hello Flawless or both, but I like it! Hubs even said, "you look so pretty!" :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

This photo is a rare one... no filter! Yikes!! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Back