Bizgirlva

Glossybox Bergdorf Goodman Gift Card Hauls

I got the lipstick in this photo, it's color 165 Champs-Élysées and a Clinique polish in really rio.

I also have $1.50 left on one of my gift cards if anyone wants it.

post-102934-0-86491700-1401999823.jpg

I ended up getting the Giles & Brother Personalized Skinny Railroad Spike Bracelet ($55) and a Bobbi Brown lip liner ($22) for my mom because she refuses to spend so much on a single lip product. XD So I thought it'd be nice to treat her to something she wouldn't buy herself. 

It took FOREVER for me to get through to CS since the bracelet required calling in for the personalization and it won't ship out until late June, but it was well worth it. :) 

• Like 3

Love Jo Malone! What scents did you get?

The Orange Blossom bath oil. I had a tiny spay sample and fell in love, so now for special occasions I can literally bathe in it.

• Like 1

How long did it take to get the Welcome code to work. It has been a couple of days since I signed up for emails and the code doesn't work for me. I was wanting to place my order.

How long did it take to get the Welcome code to work. It has been a couple of days since I signed up for emails and the code doesn't work for me. I was wanting to place my order.

I've done it with two email addresses and both times it showed up at 11 AM two days after I signed up. Slooooooow.

I've done it with two email addresses and both times it showed up at 11 AM two days after I signed up. Slooooooow.

Thanks, maybe it will work tomorrow.

Placed my order yaaaay! :D Ended up with:

Guerlain Aqua Allegoria Lys Soleia

Guerlain Les Voilettes Pressed Powder

and the Camp Gorgeous GWP. I chose orange because orange seems like a nice beach bag color. ;)

The powder was an impulse pick. I've been wanting to try it for a while now, but hadn't planned on getting it. (I wanted more Chantecaille glosses!) However I got so annoyed by Neiman's website that I ended up just chucking it in and going with it. Nevertheless, I'm excited!

... it seems like I have a real Guerlain obsession, ha ha.

• Like 2

I'm currently working on narrowing down my cart. I'll either be getting the YSL Creme de Blush in Rose Quartz & YSL La Laque in Beige Leger for a total of $33 out of pocket not counting tax (with the 10% discount), or the 1.7 oz Prada Infusion d'Iris Eau de Parfum for $48.50 out of pocket (with discount/not counting tax). Decisions, decisions!

Just received the Tokyomilk Bon Bon Bubbling Bath, and it smells so good! I now have plans of taking a bubble bath while wearing my Jurlique moisturizing mask in a bit. My only complaint is that the bubble bath is in a glass bottle, and I just feel too clumsy for that.

• Like 2

Mine wasn't working for a while, then today I got the email, and tried deleting a PWP I had in my cart, applied the code, added the PWP back into my cart and it worked. Maybe if you have a paid gift in your cart try deleting it first and then using the code.

I got my order today – a Jo Malone candle in 'Dark Amber & Ginger Lily', which also came with a mini cologne GWP and a couple of little perfume samples I'd picked out. 

Everything is great, except I was a little disappointed because the candle leaked a bit onto the pretty label and wrapping. I probably should have thought of that, because I live in Alabama and it's pretty hot here. I don't want to send it back, but I did contact CS to see if they might consider putting a warning on the site about shipping candles in summer. (I've seen notices like that on other sites but wasn't thinking.) 

Anyway, if you're thinking about ordering a candle, you might want to reconsider!

Oh geeze...I wandered over to the Gourmet foods section on the Neiman site.

I will NOT purchase myself a fancy birthday cake and have it delivered, or will I?

• Like 5

Oh geeze...I wandered over to the Gourmet foods section on the Neiman site.

I will NOT purchase myself a fancy birthday cake and have it delivered, or will I?

DO IT!!!!! :D 

http://www.bergdorfgoodman.com/search.jsp?N=0&Ntt=tory+burch+bracelet&_requestid=47913

I splurged on this bracelet. It was $62 after the gift card (no sales tax for me in Oregon) and I'm so happy with it.  First of all, it arrived packed in a silver BG box and the bracelet itself was wrapped up in layers of tissue paper.  The bracelet came with a beautiful royal blue velvet pouch.   I truly felt like I was opening a gift and it was so indulgent!  

• Like 3

http://www.bergdorfgoodman.com/search.jsp?N=0&Ntt=tory+burch+bracelet&_requestid=47913

I splurged on this bracelet. It was $62 after the gift card (no sales tax for me in Oregon) and I'm so happy with it.  First of all, it arrived packed in a silver BG box and the bracelet itself was wrapped up in layers of tissue paper.  The bracelet came with a beautiful royal blue velvet pouch.   I truly felt like I was opening a gift and it was so indulgent!  

Oh man, now I want one too. XD

• Like 1

I ordered the Guerlain Meteorites, and the Guerlain brush Then used the Welcome and realized I was short of $100 for Camp Gorgeous so I added a Kiehl's lip balm and Nars pencil sharpener (needed a big one anyway). Used my 2 $25 GCs and then remembered I had a left over Neimans GC from a birthday return (score for me!) So, no actual $$$ spent. And, super excited to try the Meteorites at the recommendation of MUT!

• Like 3

Today was like birthday, Christmas, Easter basket, anniversary, and free dessert all rolled into one!

8eqOGb3.png

HGjQ6K1.png

zj82fdv.png

dWirelg.png

n3cZVGo.png

VO2ZEBy.png

I run a photography packaging business (I'm currently on hiatus due to health) - so I gasped and squealed when I saw the silver-plated gift tags.  Just gorgeous - the packaging was almost as good as what was inside!  And the GWP was equally amazing.  I usually toss free bags (because I get a lot doing what I do), but this one will see some use the next time we head to the lake or beach!

Hope everyone else gets their goodies soon!

• Like 10

Today was like birthday, Christmas, Easter basket, anniversary, and free dessert all rolled into one!

8eqOGb3.png

HGjQ6K1.png

zj82fdv.png

dWirelg.png

n3cZVGo.png

VO2ZEBy.png

I run a photography packaging business (I'm currently on hiatus due to health) - so I gasped and squealed when I saw the silver-plated gift tags.  Just gorgeous - the packaging was almost as good as what was inside!  And the GWP was equally amazing.  I usually toss free bags (because I get a lot doing what I do), but this one will see some use the next time we head to the lake or beach!

Hope everyone else gets their goodies soon!

BEST. DAY. EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1

@@sasha3000 - dying to hear what you think of it...a friend of mine got one - but then moved to Australia so  I never did get to see if her skin improved or not lol

I just decided I wanted 2 Ambient Light blushes - and the colors I want are sold out now! Maybe I'll wait and see if they restock this week...and in the meantime figure out a backup plan. 

• Like 1