Lorac Pro Palette 2

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
It's true - there will be a LORAC PRO PALETTE #2.

I just saw this on Lorac's facebook sharing Michelle Phan's post on her blog.

I don't use my original Lorac Pro Palette much but THIS definitely caught my eye!

What do you guys thinks about this palette?

image.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I want it too! Does anyone know when it will be available online?

I want it too! Does anyone know when it will be available online?
"I am a huge fan of Michelle Phan's and I'm thrilled that she loves my NEW‪#‎PROPalette2‬, launching June 15th at ULTA Beauty.com!" Xo Carol

^ that was from their facebook

Glad to see that it'll be launching on ulta since I have a lot of points to redeem :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Dang I love that palette!  I do enjoy the original palette but 2 is so much more ME!!!! 
I feel the same way about #2; hopefully the quality is the same or even better ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Hmm- I'm split. I want the original palette still ...but if that gray, black and white are matte, that'll be the push I need to choose this over the orig. If that purple is nicely pigmented, that'll be a bonus.

I have the original palette and LOVE it. But #2 looks like it has some really nice colors as well. I'm really digging that dark mossy green!!

Hmm- I'm split. I want the original palette still ...but if that gray, black and white are matte, that'll be the push I need to choose this over the orig. If that purple is nicely pigmented, that'll be a bonus.
I think that they are keeping the same concept - 8 mattes on top and 8 shimmer/satins/whatever finishes on the bottom :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Nice pallet. I bought the first one recently, and I absolutely love it. But I this a great one too. If only I could justify buyng another pallet right now...

Nice pallet. I bought the first one recently, and I absolutely love it. But I this a great one too. If only I could justify buyng another pallet right now...
you can usually wait for a better deal - Ulta usually sends a 20% off coupon (that can work on "prestige brands") or you can stack deals (ex: buy $50 get a goodie bag) etc Ulta is really great at GWP and coupons :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I'm not feeling this one at all. I was going to buy the original and then I heard about the second one coming out soon so I didn't get it. I thought it might be better since I like the UD Naked 2 better than the original, but I don't like it at all. There are only a few colors in there that I would wear. I am definitely going to get the original now though! So that's a plus!

I'm a total palette addict, and I do like this new one, but I don't even own the first one yet! It is on my wish list, but I like what they did with the first one where the shades were very similar top and bottom except for the matte/shimmer. Seems like they veered away from that continuity on this new one, but I do like the colors!

I never really understood the hype about the first one, and I only see a couple of colors here that I like, not enough to justify buying the palette. I don't know, LORAC is just one of those brands I am not very interested in. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I will have to check this out. The colors are pretty. I don't have the first one. I think Ulta has a sale going on using the 20% coupon.

The only thing is that I don't like all the colors. I would have to play with it.

you can usually wait for a better deal - Ulta usually sends a 20% off coupon (that can work on "prestige brands") or you can stack deals (ex: buy $50 get a goodie bag) etc Ulta is really great at GWP and coupons :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Thanks! I tought Ulta doesn't do coupons on fancy brands.

Latest posts

Back