viccckyhoang

Lorac Pro Palette 2

It's true - there will be a LORAC PRO PALETTE #2.

I just saw this on Lorac's facebook sharing Michelle Phan's post on her blog.

I don't use my original Lorac Pro Palette much but THIS definitely caught my eye!

What do you guys thinks about this palette?

post-84501-0-69411800-1401744555_thumb.jpg

I want it too! Does anyone know when it will be available online?

"I am a huge fan of Michelle Phan's and I'm thrilled that she loves my NEW‪#‎PROPalette2‬, launching June 15th at ULTA Beauty.com!" Xo Carol

^ that was from their facebook

Glad to see that it'll be launching on ulta since I have a lot of points to redeem :)

Dang I love that palette!  I do enjoy the original palette but 2 is so much more ME!!!! 

I feel the same way about #2; hopefully the quality is the same or even better ;)

Hmm- I'm split. I want the original palette still ...but if that gray, black and white are matte, that'll be the push I need to choose this over the orig. If that purple is nicely pigmented, that'll be a bonus.

Hmm- I'm split. I want the original palette still ...but if that gray, black and white are matte, that'll be the push I need to choose this over the orig. If that purple is nicely pigmented, that'll be a bonus.

I think that they are keeping the same concept - 8 mattes on top and 8 shimmer/satins/whatever finishes on the bottom :)

Nice pallet. I bought the first one recently, and I absolutely love it. But I this a great one too. If only I could justify buyng another pallet right now...

Nice pallet. I bought the first one recently, and I absolutely love it. But I this a great one too. If only I could justify buyng another pallet right now...

you can usually wait for a better deal - Ulta usually sends a 20% off coupon (that can work on "prestige brands") or you can stack deals (ex: buy $50 get a goodie bag) etc Ulta is really great at GWP and coupons :)

• Like 2

I'm not feeling this one at all. I was going to buy the original and then I heard about the second one coming out soon so I didn't get it. I thought it might be better since I like the UD Naked 2 better than the original, but I don't like it at all. There are only a few colors in there that I would wear. I am definitely going to get the original now though! So that's a plus!

I'm a total palette addict, and I do like this new one, but I don't even own the first one yet! It is on my wish list, but I like what they did with the first one where the shades were very similar top and bottom except for the matte/shimmer. Seems like they veered away from that continuity on this new one, but I do like the colors!

• Like 1

I never really understood the hype about the first one, and I only see a couple of colors here that I like, not enough to justify buying the palette. I don't know, LORAC is just one of those brands I am not very interested in. :(

• Like 1

I will have to check this out. The colors are pretty. I don't have the first one. I think Ulta has a sale going on using the 20% coupon.

The only thing is that I don't like all the colors. I would have to play with it.

you can usually wait for a better deal - Ulta usually sends a 20% off coupon (that can work on "prestige brands") or you can stack deals (ex: buy $50 get a goodie bag) etc Ulta is really great at GWP and coupons :)

Thanks! I tought Ulta doesn't do coupons on fancy brands.

I never really understood the hype about the first one, and I only see a couple of colors here that I like, not enough to justify buying the palette. I don't know, LORAC is just one of those brands I am not very interested in. :(

That's how I feel about the Naked Palettes. Good thing there are so many choices for us!

• Like 1

Thanks! I tought Ulta doesn't do coupons on fancy brands.

I get those coupons about 2-4 times a year which can work on prestige brands

--and about the whole cool or warm thing; it's all about personal preference. For me personally, I like a balance of both :) the palette is pretty and it has a very nice variety of colors from the 1st one - it will totally compliment the original Lorac Pro Palette too; just saying :)

• Like 3

I get those coupons about 2-4 times a year which can work on prestige brands

--and about the whole cool or warm thing; it's all about personal preference. For me personally, I like a balance of both.. the palette is pretty and it has a very nice variety of colors from the 1st one - it will totally compliment the original Lorac Pro Palette too; just saying :)

BLEHHH I'm just trying to edit my post NOT post a new one..

Anyways, for the Original Lorac Pro Palette I find that the shimmery shades (bottom row) are more warm tone and the matte shades (top row) are leaning towards more cool :)

Hhh, I'm REALLY chewing my nails over this one now. I went back and looked at swatches of the original and realized I already have nicer neutrals in my collection.

The thing is I live in Canada, and ULTA doesn't ship to Canada, so I would have to go to the States and pay full price. I have the money saved up and a vacation all planned out, it's just a matter of finding the right store that'll have it, and psyching myself up to buy the thing.