Confused about Glossybox charge and delivery - am I getting charged twice for June?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello - newbie here and my first post so please excuse my ignorance.

I subbed to Glossybox on 5/26 and the charge was immediately taken from my card.

I haven't received any notices of any boxes being shipped to me since it appears that it's the norm for them to ship their boxes as late as possible.

I'm just wondering now, me still without a box and already charged, is Glossybox going to charge me again sometime on June 5/10 despite not having sent me anything?

Would it be better for me to cancel and just sub again around June 5/10?

What are the chances that they will give me a hard time about refunding my money?

Thanks!

No, you won't get charged twice for June.  They will take out the July box $$ around July 1st.

Yes, they are really pushing the envelope for LATE boxes.  I got suckered into getting the June box because I used the HAIR promo (plus that box is so cute!)  but I really try to stay away from Glossybox - their shipping drives me friggin' nuts.

The May Glossybox sold out before you subscribed, so the charge that occurred is going to be for the June box.

Biancardi and Kookymama - thank you so much for answering my questions!

I was so worried. I know it's only $21, but darn it, I work hard for my money and I rarely treat myself to anything nice.

Thank you again for making this newbie feel better.

Back