One item you would bring to a Desert Island?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
If for some ungodly reason you got stuck on a desert island by yourself what would you bring with you?

(It can be a person but not something like a life raft or rescue boat, be creative!)

A legit multi-tool/pocket knife. I could use it to survive, and tie it to a stick when I need a spear!

Hmm.. at first I thought my cellphone because I'd miss the people I care about within hours, but it would obviously run out of battery soon and there'd be no connection, so it'd be a waste to bring along! Instead I think I'd bring photos of people , memories and things I love. If I were to bring a person along it would probably be my boyfriend - I think I'd die without him at a desert island.. literally! xD

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd love bringing my laptop or mymusic player or my phone but, as LikePuzzlePieces says, the battery wouldn't last for a long time. So, I'd take with me ...a notebook (with a pencil included !) and i'd start writing a best seller ! :luv:

Back