Tree Hut Sugar Body Scrub

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I think the best body scrub for its price is the tree hut shea sugar scrubs. There are four different scents and they are all amazing. They are only $6 for 18 oz and they do a great job exfoliating! Don't get me wrong, I love some high end scrubs, but to be honest, they all pretty much do the same thing and it's something you use a lot of each time so you tend to go through it fairly quickly. Are there any other drugstore scrubs that you would recommend? 

I've done several versions but most use coconut oil sweet almond oil olive oil grapeseed oil shea butter mango butter or any combination thereof. I like coconut oil the best. For the sugar it depends on how gritty you want it. Brown sugar is finer and more suitable for your face. White sugar is a little larger and good for face or body. And turbinado sugar is good for feet and rough patches. And of course you can use two or three kinds together. I usually use brown and white and add a chamomile tea bag or two so that it soothes my skin. You can add honey which moisturizes. I usually start out measuring but give up on that and just add ingredients a little at a time until it is the consistency I like. You can add essential oils or tea leaves or coffee or dried herbs for scent and more scrubbing power. It's hard to mess up and the varieties are about endless.

I've tried tree hut scrubs and like them too!

But I prefer to make my own scrubs, it's even cheaper and works just as well. I like to use a mixture of sea salt and olive oil with some essential oils dropped in for fragrance. I put it in a mason jar and shake it up and just keep it in the bathroom :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />. Makes the bathroom smell sooooo good when I use it.

I also tend to make my own scrubs...lip scrubs, face scrubs, body scrubs. Oils (usually coconut), sugar, honey, and whatever essential oils, herbs, teas I feel like adding. 

I DO like Tree Hut, and use it sometimes, for the convenience factor. But I think homemade works just as well. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I have used face scrub, lips scrub, but yet I have not used tree hut sugar body scrub instead of that normall scrub I had used, but sure I am going to use tree hut sugar.

I think the best body scrub for its price is the tree hut shea sugar scrubs. There are four different scents and they are all amazing. They are only $6 for 18 oz and they do a great job exfoliating! Don't get me wrong, I love some high end scrubs, but to be honest, they all pretty much do the same thing and it's something you use a lot of each time so you tend to go through it fairly quickly. Are there any other drugstore scrubs that you would recommend?
I have to agree!! The Tree hut sugar scrubs work wonderfully!

Latest posts

Back