Sign in to follow this  
Charabella

Beauty swap with somebody from asia?

I'm from Austria and I could also get my hands on cosmetics from Asia and even some UK brands like Sleek...

Is there anybody from asia who would be interested in a beauty swap?

Please e-mail me to [email protected]

Regards, Katharina

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• NARS Cosmetics Shop Cargo Cosmetics Today!

• Last Wednesday, the night before payday, I began to get interested in doing a project use it up and trying to pay off my debts. It's a never ending life's work I am always trying to accomplish.  Since then I've been developing a new plan for myself. I paid $20.00 on my smallest credit card, which brought the balance down to $100.00. I started using up some foil pack samples that I had already opened.  I came up with a plan to do a snowball plan for my debts. I'm not going to impose a deadline for paying them off. (Will pay the debts off one at a time, from smallest to largest.) At the same time I will have snowball plan for using up my beauty products. I'll organize them based on size in ounces, and use them up one at a time, from smallest to largest. I've started using my foil pack hair masques, cleansers, eye creams. I've got my shower gels and cleansers organized by ounces from smallest to largest. This is fun to do, and it really simplifies things. I'm going to make a workbook for myself.  I'm excited to get into the new plan!  First goal - pay off smallest credit card - $100.00. Use up foil pack hair masque, eye cream, cleanser, scrub, shower gel, eye masque. 
    • I love that many of the fragrances here have an imposing character of their own, yet undoubtedly bring out the best in a woman, and still hypnotize the majority of men around every single time!
    • just visited ur blog! keep up the good writing! we need more authentic beauty bloggers rather than just instagram photos.
    • I love camping a lot! i camp on the great outdoor to relax and chill whenever i had too much work stress. (which is quite common)
    • whats that? A beauty?

About MakeupTalk®

© 2003-2018 MakeupTalk.com®, an active online community and message board geared towards members wanting to discuss everything to do with makeup, cosmetics, product reviews, monthly subscription boxes and general beauty related topics. Our community provides product reviews, makeup and general beauty tips. Our most popular topics are subscription boxes and their monthly spoilers. Join our community for free to take part in the conversations and share your own beauty tips and product reviews with others. We look forward to seeing you online here at Makeuptalk®!

MakeupTalk® Facebook