Places you would like to travel to?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Just wondering where everyone would like to travel to?  I live in Toronto, and a few places I've traveled to recently are Hawaii, Montreal, and Massachusetts.  This summer, a friend and I are also planning on visiting New York City (never been), and Washington D.C.  Someday, I'd love to see San Francisco, Los Angeles, the UK, France, Italy, Japan, Iceland, and New Zealand (I have a big list atm lol).  How about you guys?  Where would you like to travel to most?

1. South Africa - I want to travel here so badly. I've visited countries in east Africa, but I want to visit South Africa specifically, because more than anything in the world I want to see a great white shark. ♥

2. Japan

3. France

Well, I want to visit Japan and France primarily to visit the Disney parks in those countries (I also want to go to Hong Kong for that reason, but it isn't a priority right now) but I also want to visit Japan due to my interest in Japanese culture and France is a country I have visited before, and it's lovely. I want to go again.

There are TONS of other places I want to go, but if someone offered me the choice those would be my top three.

1. South Africa - I want to travel here so badly. I've visited countries in east Africa, but I want to visit South Africa specifically, because more than anything in the world I want to see a great white shark. ♥

2. Japan

3. France

Well, I want to visit Japan and France primarily to visit the Disney parks in those countries (I also want to go to Hong Kong for that reason, but it isn't a priority right now) but I also want to visit Japan due to my interest in Japanese culture and France is a country I have visited before, and it's lovely. I want to go again.

There are TONS of other places I want to go, but if someone offered me the choice those would be my top three.
Great choices; all interesting places!  I forgot that they also had Disney parks in Japan and France.  I've only ever been to the Florida one.  Hopefully someday I'll travel more.  Sometimes I wish that Canada wasn't so isolated and spread out.. It makes going anywhere a lot of work at times lol

Great choices; all interesting places!  I forgot that they also had Disney parks in Japan and France.  I've only ever been to the Florida one.  Hopefully someday I'll travel more.  Sometimes I wish that Canada wasn't so isolated and spread out.. It makes going anywhere a lot of work at times lol
Ha ha, I feel the same about the US, like... I have to fly to three different states just to leave the country! In Canada, I've only been to Vancouver, but I would love to visit Montreal. I want to see the famous Underground City!

Well, here's my list... Hope ya don't mind waiting for it to be over. :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> lol

1 Japan!!!! I would love to go there with my bestie Animezing, if I could. :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> We both ADORE anime, Japanese culture, the food, the city, the scenery, the clothing and the electronics and OF COURSE, the language, as im learning and studying it. :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

2 South Africa. I'm in love with their accent, the wildlife and the scenery. So beautiful.

3 Germany. I would love to go there as I'm so intrigued by the history of the wars. Especially to see where Anne Frank lived. I prob sound like a weirdo. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

4 Samoa, as that's where part of my ethnicity. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

5 And last but not least... Russia, as the people there are so intriguing and I love the way they talk, its so.. So gorgeous. :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

@ Ahhh! Yes! I would also love to visit Russia! Despite how much I hate the cold, it would be worth it to see the Kremlin. I think that it is such a gorgeous piece of architecture!

I LOVE Germany. it's a beautiful country with lovely people. ♥ Definitely would want to go back.

I have so much to say on this topic, ha ha! I just love traveling, and can't wait to be able to do more. My youngest is five, currently, so once he is a little bit older we plan to start doing some family vacations that let them have the opportunity to learn culture, history, art, ecology... so much fun and so many horizons to explore!

wow, that sounds so cool @shalott. I bet your son wold love to do family holidays...

never been on one, but would love to. <3

yes, I don't know how I would deal with the cold, but I guess it would be pretty worth it. :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Ha ha, I feel the same about the US, like... I have to fly to three different states just to leave the country! In Canada, I've only been to Vancouver, but I would love to visit Montreal. I want to see the famous Underground City!
Vancouver is actually somewhere I'd like to see too; if only I wasn't so far east.. lol   I loved Montreal though!  I went there last summer for the big Osheaga Music Festival, and there's tons of things always going on there, and unlike here in Toronto (and the rest of Ontario where everything's shutdown by 2am), bars and venues stay open until 3am, so it's really a fun place to explore with all sorts of stuff going on late into the evening.  I didn't get to the underground city (we kinda got lost and barely found the massive music festival park lol), but I definitely want to see that next time! 

Before I went, some people told me that my poor French would be a problem, but I found everyone there really cool.  On the way over, I encountered a coffee shop where the girl only knew French, but we did our best to communicate, and we both had a good laugh at her and my poor attempts at bilingualism lol; definitely a fun trip!

I would definitely like to visit Australia... and Asia in general, as I've never been to an Asian country and their cultures are so interesting!
Australia would be cool too!  I just wonder what the flight would be like to get there lol  Longest I've ever done was  Indiana-Hawaii; about eight hours.  Although, it really wasn't that bad for me.  I just watched a couple movies and listened to my iPod, and it went by moderately fast.

Australia would be cool too!  I just wonder what the flight would be like to get there lol  Longest I've ever done was  Indiana-Hawaii; about eight hours.  Although, it really wasn't that bad for me.  I just watched a couple movies and listened to my iPod, and it went by moderately fast.
The longest flight I've been on was almost 12 hours from Germany to Brazil... after a while my legs start to hurt really bad and I hate having to squeeze past strangers to get up and walk around or go to the restroom ugh! Apart from that I have a hard time sleeping on flights BUT at least I got to enjoy a lot of the on board entertainment if that counts for anything LOL.

Much worse than that though was the 18 hour bus trip I had to make in Brazil... *shudder*

The longest flight I've been on was almost 12 hours from Germany to Brazil... after a while my legs start to hurt really bad and I hate having to squeeze past strangers to get up and walk around or go to the restroom ugh! Apart from that I have a hard time sleeping on flights BUT at least I got to enjoy a lot of the on board entertainment if that counts for anything LOL.

Much worse than that though was the 18 hour bus trip I had to make in Brazil... *shudder*
18 hours?  Wow!  How did you do it? lol I can no longer complain about the 4-5 hour train rides I do to Ottawa!  But yeah, I can never sleep while traveling either.  Sometimes, I think they purposely design seats to be too uncomfortable to fall asleep in lol

I work in the Hospitality industry and me and the hubby love to travel. there are a ton of places I still want to see so here is juts a list of a few :

1. Japan

2. Australia & New Zealand

3. China

4. Thailand

5. Mauritius (have been here but really want to show the hubby)

6. Hawaii

7. Galapagos Islands

8. South Africa

9. Sweden

10. Greenland

I feel ya! My longest flight was 20 hours (wnot counting two stops) andthe longest bus trip was 16 hours from the Midwest to New Jersey on a Greyhound bus...that's never happening again ever. How does noone warn you how crazy Greyhound buses are when you are new to the country?? lol

I work in the Hospitality industry and me and the hubby love to travel. there are a ton of places I still want to see so here is juts a list of a few :

1. Japan

2. Australia & New Zealand

3. China

4. Thailand

5. Mauritius (have been here but really want to show the hubby)

6. Hawaii

7. Galapagos Islands

8. South Africa

9. Sweden

10. Greenland
I forgot to mention the Galapagos Islands, that's a place I would LOVE to see!  I hear it's really unique and fascinating, especially with all the connections to Darwin back in the day.  I remember I received a promo brochure for a special trip there, but no one else was very interested.  I think my dad asked me "Why would you want to go visit a far-off island with a bunch of weird-looking animals?" lol I think it would be an awesome trip!

I have so many places I'd like to visit, I can't even remember them all. 
01. Samos island in Greece.
02. Santorini island in Greece.

03. Japan.
04. England. 
05. Norway.
06. Lots of states in the USA.
07. Italy. 
08. Thailand.
09. Bali.
10. Bora Bora 

Last edited by a moderator:
I have so many places I'd like to visit, I can't even remember them all. 

01. Samos island in Greece.

02. Santorini island in Greece.

03. Japan.

04. England. 

05. Norway.

06. Lots of states in the USA.

07. Italy. 

08. Thailand.

09. Bali.

10. Bora Bora 
I actually want to visit all of those lol  Though being in Canada, I've only managed to see the USA from that list.  Someday though, hopefully!

@@MrsShaw You should definitely visit the Great Barrier Reef in Aussie. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Places I want to travel to are:

1. Paris
  2. Japan
  3. England
  4. Caribbean
  5. Antarctica
  6.  Iceland
Oh how I wish  I was a Jumper. :scared:
All interesting places!  I've only managed to get to the Caribbean from that list; Grand Cayman, actually.  It was really nice!  Iceland is definitely one I really want to see someday.

I've travelled across Canada and have been to Spokane WA and New York City. What I'd really like to do is take a motorcycle trip across the US and visit all the National parks and historic sites there.

Latest posts

Back