June 5, 2014: What movies are you seeing this summer?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

elizabethrose

Elizabeth
Reaction score
What movies are you seeing this summer?

For me, I saw Maleficent the other day and LOVED it!  Can't wait to see X-Men: Days of Future Past and THE FAULT IN OUR STARS.  I'm so so excited!  Going on FRIDAY!

Ooh, summer movies! I plan on seeing some of these once they hit the beer theatre across the street from me, but starred films are probably opening weekend flicks.

22 Jump Street

The Signal

Deliver Us from Evil

Dawn of the Planet of the Apes **

The Purge: Anarchy

Guardians of the Galaxy ** (my number-one must-see!)

The Giver

The Maze-Runner **

Gone Girl ** (David Fincher is automatic opening weekend viewing for me no matter what movie it is)

OH I forgot about The Maze Runner and The Giver.  I have to see those this summer too.  The Giver is one of my favorite books!  I wanted to throw the last two books of The Maze Runner trilogy out of the window, but I do want to see the movies still.

I still need to read Gone Girl, it's on my list.  Maybe it'll get done this week haha.

My eyes and ears are so sensitive that I mostly avoid movie theaters, but some you just have to see on the big screen! Saw Maleficent on Tuesday, and my whole family enjoyed it, so that was quite nice. The other few I plan on seeing are:

-Transformers: Age of Extinction

-Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

... Those are mostly because my kids and hubby want to see them, ha ha! But I made them see Maleficent, so fair is fair. And of course I will be seeing Mockingjay Part I but that isn't "summer", LOL. But I am so excited!

Fault in our Stars is next in my list but figured out hubby doesn't like those kinds of movies. Beeehee!

brad-pitt-tense-bored-in-seven-gif.gif

I really appreciate the use of the GIFs in this thread. :laughing: With that being said, I am going to have to add Ghostbusters to my list as well. This is the first I've heard of a re-release! :eek: /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Will have find a theater showing it near me!

I don't go to movies, so yous are lucky chickens, because everything over here is SOOOO EXPENSIVE!!!

Anyways, my movies I would love to see would be...

Transformers 4- Age of Extinction!!! Of course.

I like the look of Fault in Our Stars, but its prob not appropriate for me. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

And also, Edge of Tomorrow. :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

How to Train Your Dragon 2

Various and assorted kids movies - last summer our local theater did a 10 am showing of a non-first-run movie with popcorn for a few bucks each week, hoping they do that again!

The Giver!

I saw Belle with my girlfriends last week- highly recommend!  My husband really enjoyed it, also.

On the list: Maleficent, X-Men, Godzilla, Guardians of the Galaxy

It's been a week of movies for me- I saw X-Men DOFP, Maleficent, and The Fault In Our Stars, and I'm thinking there's going to be a lot of releases this fall that I won't be able to miss out on.

Can't wait for How To Train Your Dragon 2 and Transformers.  So many movies!

Back