June 7, 2014: Who are your favorite celebrities?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think right now, I am loving Kristen Bell. She seem so spunky and fun! I loved Veronica Mars.

Also, I was raised on country music, but once I was old enough to have my own taste, I swayed more to rock and pop, but I have to say I love Miranda Lambert, kind of for the same reasons as Kristen Bell. She just seems like a fun person, with a cool attitude and I actually really like her songs and her personality.

ANGELINA JOLIE

I've had a girl crush on her since Hackers. I think she is beautiful, and talented and as a role model I appreciate how she has always done her own thing, and never tried to fit in. Now she's a lovely mother and humanitarian and just the type of person I wish to emulate.

I know people dislike her because her the situations with her relationships with Billy Bob or Brad, but since I don't know what goes on behind closed doors, I can't judge. :ph34r: /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

And of course, my all time favorite male celebrity, Karl Urban. :wub:   I'm so sad that Almost Human wasn't renewed! (Michael Ealy was extremely nice to watch, as well! ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />)

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not into celebreties too much.  They just don't really spark my interest.  If I had to choose, though... I'd say Emma Watson. I am a huge Harry Potter fan and I've been enjoying keeping up with what she's up to, mainly on FB.  It's bittersweet to see.

Jesse William , I'm in love with grey's anatomy he's my favorite character , Angelina Jolie for her kindness and because she cares about humanity . Victoria Beckham , I love her cloths line even her style is perfect but i find her a little bit too skinny...

Matt Damon is one of my favorite celebrities.  I share his political activism and beliefs and I think he is an excellent actor with a great range and he seems like a really loving husband & father - and a down to earth guy.  Plus he is a local boy :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Angelina Jolie is one of my favorite celebs as well - I think she has grown so much as a person and again, her activism and humanitarian efforts has elevated her in my eyes.  I do not hold her actions as a youth against her - in fact, who wants a boring life???  Who hasn't done some crazy things in their 20's?   Her recent decision about her breasts and to make that issue public also just made me life her more.  She truly is beautiful, talented and intelligent.

I have more, but most of my favorite celebs are not because they are really good actors, but because of the causes they support and their activism.

I also love NPH and Jennifer Lawrence!! I'm trying to think of my *all-time favorite* but I just dunno who that is.. I love Seth Meyers, Jimmy Fallon, Justin Timberlake (they're a package deal for me.. I love them all).  I also have a huge crush on Scott Avett of The Avett Brothers.  And I think Anna Kendrick would be awesome to hang out with.

I've always loved Lauren Conrad. I think she's really cool. She's evolved from being that teenage girl who's trying to find love to a woman who know what she wants and follows through her dream. She's always been a mentor to me. I love her style, her attitude towards life, her personality, etc.

I also admire Jennifer Lawrence. I love how she doesn't really care about her flaws, instead she inspires others to not to care too much about what other people say about you. To live life the way you want not by other people's standards. 

And Lastly, my secret girl crush is Amber Heard. She's just too beautiful, she's bisexual and she's Johnny Depp's Fiance. 

Gosh, you're gonna tease me for this one xD

Britney spears without a doubt. Loved her since childhood, and still does! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
BRITNEY ARMY FOR LIFE!! I am a huge Britney fan too, I just love her! I also love Christina aguilera and will til I die, and anyone can make fun of me for it, I say it with pride :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Winona Ryder.

Have you seen her? She is 40 and looks as if she is twenty. Her God Father is Timothy Leary of all people.

Um, Asmr people are pretty awesome too, if you can include youtube stars.

The One Lilium

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back