Birchbox Man June 2014 -Spoilers

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Last edited by a moderator:
I might get my boyfriend a sub! But if those socks come in, they're totally mine.

I watched a couple of June Birchbox Man opening videos after I saw the $10 promo. One guy said they got to pick 1 item. He chose a little tiny wallet. He got a bunch of good items. Bunny's husband from BoxesWithBunny got playing cards and did not mention being able to choose 1 item this month. I really want to sign up for Bb man for 1 month, but I know I'd forget to unsub, and I don't think it's ever worth $20.

I signed up, but I didn't get any choices, but it is a little later into the month now. But for half off I thought it was a good deal.

They accidently sent me a men's box last month in my product order, it had several items he liked, so I thought I would give it a try.

I will most likely cancel for July because, I do not want to spend $20 a month for the box. If it was always $10, I'm sure I'd love to order this regularly.

Anyone know the bill date for the next month?

- heading out real quick to watch some opening videos!

I subbed my husband for 6-8 months beginning back in Octoberish and I always had major box envy. Plus some things I got to pilfer, like the Vasanti Brighten Up, the boot socks, headphones, American Crew Alternator, etc.

He really does like his boxes and we will keep subbing once we're more financially stable. The month he got playing cards, he also received a super soft t-shirt and 5 other items, so it was definitely worth it.

I suggest sticking with it for just a few months to see how you like it. The men's boxes really do seem cooler than the women's.

I found an old account that still had $10 in points on it, so I used the code to get my SO the man box this month. I'm sure he's going to be like "....uhhhh??" but you never know, maybe he'll like it. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Hopefully it's something good! And maybe something good I can steal from him!

I'm testing this month's men subscription after using the promo code as well. I was wondering if anyone knows if there will be more products sent out than those that are listed when I click "Shop" "June's Box" for the men's section on birchbox.com? It doesn't seem like there is much variation, but I've never paid attention to the men's section before so maybe this is normal?

I found an old account that still had $10 in points on it, so I used the code to get my SO the man box this month. I'm sure he's going to be like "....uhhhh??" but you never know, maybe he'll like it. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Hopefully it's something good! And maybe something good I can steal from him!
When we got the free box there were a couple tech items that we both liked. I kept the iPhone holder/ earphone wrap. He got the cord organizer.

So glad I am not the only one.  I am excited to see what I get--I can always use shaving products etc. myself or trade with ladies at work who have hubbies!

My box preview is up! We're getting:

The Laundress Wash and Stain Bar
J. Fold Leather Card Carrier
English Laundry Tahitian Waters
Proper Bar Soap Elderflower
Mr. Natty Willie Mack's All-Over Wax

And wait just a minute - it shipped first-class package service! I wonder if that's just because it's my first box or if Birchbox Man always gets send first class.

Latest posts

Back