Any fellow bloggers?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey guys, my name is Joanne and I'm a beauty blogger from the UK (my blog URL is in my sig for anyone interested). I'd love to meet like-minded people, especially bloggers who are interested in networking with me. I don't have many friends in the 'real world' of whom are as addicted to fashion and beauty as myself, so it's great to able to share ideas with people online and have the opportunities to talk as much as I like about makeup and similar topics. I love reading product reviews and recommendations of things I may like to try out myself so if you have blog links, please feel free to hook me up as I love adding new reads to my list! xxx

hello15.png

Welcome to MakeupTalk! You just introduced yourself on today's premier makeup and beauty community on the web! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20">

Check out these fabulous popular section of MakeupTalk:

Take some time to browse our Rules and our FAQ.

Hey! I am also a beauty/lifestyle blogger and also have a great love for blogging, beauty, and expressing my opinions. My blog is www.itscarsonelaine.blogspot.com.

I would love to connect with you. 

Latest posts

Back