Influenster: Vow VoxBox

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Congratulations! You've been selected for the Vow VoxBox! Specially designed for brides-to-be, bridesmaids, wedding guests and wedding crashers, the Vow VoxBox will only enhance the big day!

Here's the brands from the cheat sheet

• Olay Regenerist Tone Perfect Cream
  • EcoTools Pure Complexion Facial Sponge
  • Pure Silk Shave Cream
  • Tide-to-go
  • Riley & Grey
  • Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure

Last edited by a moderator:
YAYYY I'm in for this one! Was a little surprised since I'm not getting married, but I will be a bridesmaid + a guest at quite a few weddings this summer. 

Got my box in, too lazy to post a picture right now hahaha.

The products in it are GREAT, and useful. But it doesn't really feel *wedding* themed more so than any other box that I've gotten.

I got this box as well! I was also surprised - but I am going to 3 weddings this summer!

It's my first Vox Box...any tips!?

I got this box as well! I was also surprised - but I am going to 3 weddings this summer!

It's my first Vox Box...any tips!?
My tip: dig in to the products and have fun! Seriously. That's really the best way to complete all of the activities that go along with the box. Make sure you take pictures of your stuff a long the way because a lot of the activities will require posting pictures of the item/thing somewhere. One time I got a food item of some sort, ate it, and then my page updated with the activities and it said to take a picture with it or something like that...well it was too late then for me to do that.

Also, don't feel obligated to do *everything* I've qualified for boxes pretty regularly for over two years just by doing like 75% of the stuff. For example, I never do anything that requires making a video/vlog.

Back