Eyelash curler/mascara

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
so I have very short eyelashes & they are straight as well :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> my problem with eye lash curlers that I use won't get the front part of my eyelashes at all. So what eyelash curler works the best? Esp. Those with short straight eyelashes let me know! After I curl and apply my Clio or Stila mascara 10 mins later the curl just drops.. Any tips? Thanks in advance :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

[SIZE=9pt]You know I also have very short eyelashes. I use Shimarz Sparkling and Shiny Pink Eyelash Curler. It works for me.  Why don’t you try checking out ?[/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
I think you can get best benefits from beautifullady.us,for a beautiful & smooth eye lashes.Really this website is very nice for providing best eye makeup kit & many more.

I have the Shiseido lash curler and love it. A waterproof mascara holds the curl longer in my experience. 
Agreed! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  Shiseido lash curler is pricey, but it's the best IMO. It curls so well that I don't even need mascara. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Last edited by a moderator:
I have super straight lashes too! But I use a maybelline eyelash curler and it works great. I suggest checking out Michelle Phan's videos for makeup because she demonstrates well how to use them. Make sure that you are holding long enough and that you move on up with the lashes with each hold. I use about 3 different holds every time I curl my lashes. Also, using a waterproof mascara should help. I use maybelline, again, and prefer it much more than any other high brand mascara that I have bought from Sephora or Ulta. Just make sure to be gentle when removing the makeup because it will be harder to get off... Hope this helps! 

Latest posts

Back