The good news is, I am THIS CLOSE to being able to say I've lost 100 pounds. About 96, actually, and have dropped from a size 36 to a 24.

The bad news is, what dropping that much weight uncovers! My butt is lopsided. My left cheek is bigger, a bit "hippier," and sticks out further on both the side and the, um, rear view. My right hip and butt is much flatter; this may be due to a childhood car accident which affected the hip and thigh, leaving the right leg weaker (and I walk with a slight limp, which further complicates things) although my right side is technically the dominant side.

I knew this three years ago when I was pushing 350 pounds, but losing the weight has made it more apparent--at least to my critical eye. My husband sometimes has to convince me that I don't have a tuchas tumor--the thing has not grown, aside from the kind of growth you get when you overdo it on the Oreos. Now, I have no idea what to do to get something closer to a matching butt. I'd like to be able to wear pants sometime in my life; right now I cannot find a pair that fit me right, because of my half-a$$ed a$$.

First off, congratulations! 100 pounds is a significant change and you must have worked really hard lose it.

But I digress.

I'm sure your tooshie is nowhere near as uneven as you think it is. We have a way of overanalyzing our own bodies in a way no one else would. So my first advice is to not get too hung up on this and to remember to make an active effort to love your body, uneven tooshie or no.

Also, dropping 100 pounds is a big change. Your body has to adjust. Continue to exercise and eat nutritious food; this might correct itself in time.

And again, I emphasize self love here. Don't be too critical of your body, you've worked so hard to come this far and you should cut yourself some slack. Get some throwback flowy 70's-80's pants in a light fabric. They're super comfy and should be fine on your booty. <3

First off, congratulations! 100 pounds is a significant change and you must have worked really hard lose it.

But I digress.

I'm sure your tooshie is nowhere near as uneven as you think it is. We have a way of overanalyzing our own bodies in a way no one else would. So my first advice is to not get too hung up on this and to remember to make an active effort to love your body, uneven tooshie or no.

Also, dropping 100 pounds is a big change. Your body has to adjust. Continue to exercise and eat nutritious food; this might correct itself in time.

And again, I emphasize self love here. Don't be too critical of your body, you've worked so hard to come this far and you should cut yourself some slack. Get some throwback flowy 70's-80's pants in a light fabric. They're super comfy and should be fine on your booty. <3

So true. Girls are always hard on themselves, it's sad the type of world we live in now. Where everyone dies to be thin. I'm sure it's not noticeable, we're hard on ourselves.

Flaunt it! Be happy with how far you have come! :)

• Like 1