June 10, 2014: What makeup item is ALWAYS with you?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@@Supreme I'm the same way!  Whatever lippie I'm wearing, that's the ONE makeup item that's always with me!  However, I carry two makeup bags when I'm going somewhere for the entire day- one for brushes and one for makeup!  However, I just fixed the lighting at my vanity (battle stations are go!)- so maybe I'll actually do my makeup there!

LOL do I have to choose one?!?  I carry a bag of makeup everywhere I go :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I've actually fallen in love with LAQA & Co lip lube in coral and that's been going everywhere with me lately (even when I go out cycling!!). 
I can't go anywhere without my make up bag! I went to a concert a few weeks ago and didn't bring a purse so I just had my phone and ID. I was starting to have seperation issues. LOL

The only makeup items I carry with me are my Revlon Laquer Balm in Demure and NYX Butter Gloss in Apple Strudel. If I am wearing a super specific lip color that I day, I will bring it, but those are the only two that live in my purse. I'm kind of a one and done type with my makeup... I never remember to touch up, so I don't bother carrying everything around.

My cosmetics pouch has a lotion, three perfumes and toothbrush/toothpaste, though, so it's not like I'm traveling light! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I also carry with me a small makeup bag everywhere, and the items are always changing.. I always take with me the lip product I chose in the morning, and I always have a pressed powder for touch ups - currently it's the L'oreal Nude Magique which I really like :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

I usually carry a bag around me, but if I could only pick ONE item, I'd choose lip balm. I've been addicted to lip balm and I can't sleep without it. I practically freak when I forget to bring it out with me and I end up buying a new stick. My faves are EOS and Burt's Bees.

@@elizabethrose I have to say MAC Russian Red Lipstick. I call it my "bestfriend". Just can;t leave home without it. I think its essential because a red lipstick can transform any dull and boring look and make it glamorous and bold!  :smilehappyyes:

Can't choose only one, but I always have powder, clear lip balm, Black Honey lipstick, eyeliner, mascara, brow pencil, and ELF makeup remover pen. Other lip colors are always in my purse but Black Honey is a must-have staple for me.

I used to carry my makeup bag but this summer I haven't been wearing much makeup. However, I do carry whatever lip gloss or lipstick I put on prior to stepping out. 

Whatever lipstick/lipgloss I am wearing that day. If it is a fancier occasion I make sure to also have my eyeliner, a touch up powder and a makeup setting mist. 

Latest posts

Back