What's your favorite summer fragrance?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My favorite perfume is eternity purple orchid and also jennifer lopez as it smells very good and make me fresh, and another reason is to like that is made of aromatic chemical fragrance. :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
I adore Miranda by Fragonard.  It reminds me of tanning oil's scent without outright smelling like it and the fragrance lasts ALL DAY. 

Easier to find are  Pacifica's summery perfumes.  I have roll-ons of Indian Coconut Nectar, Island Vanilla and Hawaiian Ruby Guava. 

I smelled Dolce, the new perfume by D&G, and it was divine.  Haven't bought it yet though.

_8441057.jpg

Little Miss Indie Hippie over here!  I actually have an official Summer Scent wardrobe.  These are all from Black Phoenix Alchemy Lab.

Lolita -- Glittering heliotrope, honeysuckle, orange blossom and lemon verbena.  (This can smell like honeysuckle in melted lemon drops.)

Vixen -- The innocence of orange blossom tainted by the beguiling scents of ginger and patchouli.  (I wear this one a lot on weekends year-round, but once summer hits, it becomes a workweek scent as well.  The patchouli isn't dirty hippie patch.)

Tamora -- Amber, heliotrope, golden sandalwood, peach blossom and vanilla bean.  (This one is based on a Shakespearean villain.  It's a lovely comforting fruity woody scent when I'm fighting with a particularly heavy day at work.)

Mme Moriarty, Misfortune Teller -- Red musk, vanilla bean, pomegranate, patchouli leaf and wild plum.  (This is a weekend-only scent because this one *is* very OH HAI HIPPIE PATCHOULI.  And also because it's currently unavailable and *very* hard to get your hands on!)

Scherezade -- Saffron and Middle Eastern spices swirled through sensual red musk.  (To be fair, this was my official Spring 2014 scent, but I just received it in hair gloss form as well on Monday, so it's sticking around for a while even though I also just received Dragon's Milk hair gloss today!)

Dragon's Milk -- Dragon's blood resin and honeyed vanilla.  (Comfy cozy sweetness:  Dragon's blood, Nilla wafers, and caramel!)

Snake Charmer Resurrected -- Arabian musk and exotic spices slinking through Egyptian amber, enticing vanilla, and a serpentine blend of black plum, labdanum, ambrette, benzoin and black coconut.  (This one is rarely worn because it's something I wear whenever I go out at night in the summer, but I rarely go out, but it *has* to be included here because it *is* my go-to scent for nighttime socializing in the summer.)

Basically, I want to smell like the fortune teller's tent at a traveling carnival.  Incense, patchouli, spices, resins, sandalwood, and musk.  Dragon's Milk is for days when I want a *sweet* resin (some years, it sticks around through autumn as well).  Lolita is for days when those resiny/spicy/earthy notes are too much for me to handle.

ETA Explanation for Tamora!

Last edited by a moderator:
Seven of my favorite summer fragrances: 

Aloha Tiare & Vanille Abricot - Comptoir Sud Pacifique

Mimosa & Miranda & Blue Riviera - Fragonard

Verveine  & Retropical - Yves Rocher

I've just got the new White Mask  Smoky Rose from The Body Shop, it does not smell anything like Mask, it has a very soft and sexy floral scent to it, perfect for this time of year! 

see it here  :luv:

I'm all about Cheap and Chic Hippy Fizz by Moschino this summer. it's a lovely citrusy/floral scent. The only downside is that it does not last very long

We are unable to keep our body refresh on whole day, for keep our body away from odour of sweat we have to use a good quality products. I am getting married in the coming summer season, so I just got a best perfume which let me away from the smell of bad body odour. I really like something sweet and light fragrance perfume for everyday wear and it has to last and decent sillage. 

Latest posts

Back