• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

OpheliaDiFranco's (Tianna's) Summerswap Wish List!!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hellllloooooo Summerswap buddy!!!!

As a super pale natural ginger (who dyes her hair black), I tend to hate summer....One thing that I do love about summer, however is that IT IS CONCERT SEASON!!!!!!

I am such a music enthusist.  I suppose my taste in music is a bit eclectic, ranging from folk and singer/song-writer stuff (Ani DiFranco, Sarah McLachlan, Patti Griffin, Indigo Girls, etc.) to hard Rock (Breaking Benjamin, 2Days Grace, Linkin Park, Evanescence, Flyleaf) to Rap (Jay Z, Eminem, Paul Wall, Kanye West, Jadakiss) to Country (Taylor Swift, Zac Brown Band, Lady Antebellum).  Yes, every one of those Artists is one of my favorite.  I have already been to four shows this year, have three more planned, and hope to add to that by the end of the summer!!!!!

My taste is beauty products is just as eclectic.  I am somewhat of a hoarder.  If I were to not buy another cosmetic or beauty product until I used my stash up, I could probably last about 5 years (seriously).  So I don't NEED anything.  I have very little self control, so when something comes out that I want, I usually just buy it.  I have made a vow not to shop for myself until all the summer gift exchanges are over.  Its an experiement in self control :rolleyes:

I am not going to do a questionaire or go into toooo much detail as to what I like.  What I was hoping to do by writing this, is to just give my concert buddy a little insight into who I am.  The best part of these gift exchanges is getting to know new people and make new friends!

As far as specific items, I am totally coveting the new Benefit They're Real Push Up eyeliner~~~~~>>>>>

They're Real! Push-Up Liner - Benefit Cosmetics | Sephora  I haven't wanted something so badly in a long time :wacko: Other than that, the only remaining items on my wish list are The UD electric pallet, Naked Basics, a New Naked 1 pallet, and the Hourglass Ambient Lighting pallet.  All out of the price range.  (Since they are all pallets, I feel compelled to explain:  I have 6 pallets that I never use and am trying to get through, so I won't let myself buy anymore until I hit pan on at least one color in one pallet lol)

I am really not picky, and I am sure I will love anything you pick out for me!!  I have a weakness for face products (cleansers, masks, moisturizers).  I love eyeliners (specifically liquid pen-like liners), lip glosses (Buxom Full On Lip Polish is AMAZING!!!) and (dark) brow products.  I really need shower gels/soap since for some reason, I never get too many samples of it (I have accumulated about 100 Sephora bathcaps from buying them just to get samples, but they aren't cutting it lol).  I don't really use drug store items, and I have enough hair products, lotions, and nail polishes to last a lifetime, so I wouldn't be uber excited about any of that. 

Some of my favorite brands are:  Urban Decay, Benefit, Lush, Villainess, BPAL, FCS, and Too Faced.  There's not really a prestige brand I don't like....I'm not in love with Bare Minerals, just because I am over the whole mineral make up thing.  I don't think Lorac is the best quality either...

I am happily divorced (for a loooonnngggg time) and my family now consists of an (almost) 13-year old little girl named Forren, a mischeivious little Russian Blue Kitty named Louis, a lazy Maine Coon named Lorenzo, and a bold Pug named Pugz (who thinks he is a Pitt Bull).  And a boyfriend, but I haven't decided if I am keeping him yet lol.  I am an office manager for a busy car dealership and I balance out my kharma by caring for a qualripelegic woman at night.  My life is overwhlmigly full and busy, but after years of trial and error, I have learned the importance of making time for myself, and have found a balance that most people can't comprehend.  But hey, it works for me! :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I hope this has given you a little insight into who I am.  I am hoping to learn WHO YOU ARE through the gift you put together for me!  I welcome you choosing YOUR favorite products, items that are local to you, and hand made items.  I think gifts can tell a story when you put effort into them.  I am so excited to learn about you!  Thanks Swap Buddy!  I can't wait to meet you!!!!

Tianna

Latest posts

Back