Whats your favourite moisturiser ?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey! I just posted about my favourite moisturisers, do you agree? have you tried them or do you have any better finds? Let me know :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Thanks,

S x x

Last edited by a moderator:
My day to day go to is Enzymion from LUSH. It's incredibly moisturizing without being too thick. For days that I'm more oily than usual I use the replenishing moisture by Simple. And, when I have a breakout I use Vanishing Cream from LUSH. It really does work magic. It's great as a apot treatment, too! Both LUSH products are pricy, so I suggest getting samples when you visit one of their locations, just to make sure ypu like their products.

I really like Aveeno Daily moisturizing lotion. It very moisturizing, but not greasy. It adsorbs very fast which is a big deal for me, especially when I use it on my hands.

I really like to use the moisturizer which gives me the complete moisture to face. Well I use a lot of cocoa butter because I really keeps my skin moisturize unlike the other expensive lotions that smells very nice.  

3lab M cream. IF i could afford it....

I am in the market for a new day cream, but I did find an excellent night cream. Goldfaden MD Wake Up Call.

Last edited by a moderator:
ShiKai vanilla body lotion is my current favorite, I'm also trying Sympathy for the Skin from LUSH, but I've yet to find a natural body lotion that I'm in love with.

And for the face I like straight Rose Hip Oil, and a little tinted moisturizer on top of that to tone down the scent.

Favorite face cream is probably Chanel Sublimage La Creme Fine, but I'm not at the point where I need to pay that much for a night cream (yet), so I also love Fresh Lotus Youth Preserve Face Cream.

For body I am obsessed with my Jo Malone Body Creme in Pomegranate Noir. I can layer just about any fragrance on top and it smells divine, and it gives just enough moisture to my skin without being greasy.

My day to day go to is Enzymion from LUSH. It's incredibly moisturizing without being too thick. For days that I'm more oily than usual I use the replenishing moisture by Simple. And, when I have a breakout I use Vanishing Cream from LUSH. It really does work magic. It's great as a apot treatment, too! Both LUSH products are pricy, so I suggest getting samples when you visit one of their locations, just to make sure ypu like their products.
I really love Lush products!  :wub:

I'm currently loving:

Face - In the morning

• Neutrogena Moisture Oil Free
  • Origins GinZing Energy-Boosting Moisturizer
Face - At night

• Josie Maran Argan Oil or Tarte Maracuja Oil
  • Ole Henriken Sheer Transformation
  • Origins DrinkUp Intensive Overnight Mask (if my skin needs extra moisture)
Body

• Eucerin Skin Calming Daily Moisturizing Creme
  • The Body Shop Body Butters

I have tried so many moisturizers of different brands.. But Nuxe is my one of the favorite ones.. It has no harmful ingredients, It has awesome fragrance..It moisturises my skin deeply.. It protects my skin from harmful sunrays which makes my skin dry. It last for 24 hours , for best results, apply after bath...

I like Nuxe also. I got Decleor body moisturizer from Gilt on sale and I really like it. It's paraben free and it's really moisturizing but absorbs quickly. The bottle is huge too so it will last a long time. The first time I used it though my son said I smell like sunscreen. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20"> It has a faint floral scent and I usually use Clarins sunscreen that maybe has a similar scent so maybe that's why he was thinking of sunscreen. I really like all Clarins moisturizers also. Dr. Hauscka and Weleda are my favorites for body oil because they are all natural.

I have a couple that I love/need to use on a daily basis. The everyday moisturizer and the skin toning/firming one. I do laser hair removal and the PA told me Eucerin works best for dry and sensitive skin, so I use that on a daily basis. For skin firming, I use this moisturizer brand I found at CVS called Lipo Lotion to help lift my skin when I apply it on my thighs and arms. Both together work great and are best to use after a bath/shower. 

Hi Dear, I posted this in another thread so I'll re-post it again here. 

I think you should moisturise with oils such as argan, passionfruit seed and avocado with using a separate, physical sunblock on top of it. With These Oils ,you are 100% sure that there is exactly one ingredient. 

For more information I suggest to take a look at Garden of Wisdom , They have the best oils for different skin types.

I use josie maran her argan oil the 100 percent argan oil and I use her milk argan product.Sometimes I use them together other times I use the milk as a face moisturizer and the argan oil in the shower with soap and use it as a body moisturizer that way.But yeah I love her stuff its expensive but I like how it makes my skin look better and softer.

Serums, essences, and ampoules do all of the work in my routine, so in a moisturizer I only look for one thing - how well it works as an occlusive to seal in the actives. As long as it doesn't have any harsh ingredients, I will equally enjoy Nivea in a blue tin and Creme de La Mer. Right now I'm using Now Solutions day cream from the pomegranate line.

Latest posts

Back